Bicurious

Hi. I'm in Indy & also bi & curious to meet others into the same kicks i am. I started exploring my bi side this Spring, & have had so-o much fun doing it, lmao & being done. What's u into? I dig dressing sexy & being fucked, lol, esp by couples that use me to roleplay. . .

I understand & can commiserate. Lol, I have an ex-wife. I wish u luck & fun with your exploring! And if you're ever around my neck of the woods, I know a couple of places worth exploring. And, of course lol, am more than willing to show them to u if u'd like!

Lol, yes. Yes I could! There's a few "hidden" places that put in a lot of effort to stay under the radar. And my favourite is an underground swingers bar. I like it, lol, & I don't do bars and rarely drink anymore. Privacy is the #1 thing and it makes people comfortable. There are places 4 guys like us if u just know where 2 look. Do u have any like-thinking friends? Ask if u do. Lmao, then tell me about it!

Hi There . Raymondo here .Im new here as well first time on . I am am 70 and Im the same , a bit bi curious. I love looking at cocks . and wanking off. I suppose you do the same . Ive never held another cock yet, but it might happen sometime . Buy for now . Raymondo

Back