cementfrog

OFC Regular
Hi. I'm Billy and I'm from Texas. Well, I'm not originally from Texas. I was born and raised in the great state of Oklahoma. I moved down here to Texas nearly 4 years ago. Since moving here I've been working the graveyard shift so sleeping during the day and swirling over nights has made it hard to meet women so I resort to sites such as this to get my sexual release. Going on 4 years without sex is starting to mess with my mind. Plus the fact I'm now 41 years old doesn't help matters..I don't think I look 41 but girls seem to be intimidated by the number itself.

Are you an attractive girl that is willing to distract me from life? Are you my age or younger? Hit me up, please.. I'm begging you. If you answered yes to these questions and just so happen to live in the Texas panhandle region o hope you message me and I hope to maybe meet you in the near future.

I like to read and write erotic stories as well as watch and create personal pictures/videos. I get hard knowing that a female is watching and enjoying the videos and pics I send them. So please, let's have some fun. It all starts with the first message you send me.

Back