Bored a need a dick in my mouth

I will put that pretty lil face of yours too work, sliding my cock down your throat looking down at your pretty lil face as you look up at me, your eyes widening as i force my cock down your throat as you start to gag and choke, drool dripping every where as i thrust the last few inch of my huge cock down your throat

I will put that pretty lil face of yours too work, sliding my cock down your throat looking down at your pretty lil face as you look up at me, your eyes widening as i force my cock down your throat as you start to gag and choke, drool dripping every where as i thrust the last few inch of my huge cock down your throat
mmmm fuck I need this right now

Mmmm...Only if I have 3 fingers inside of you. While you smack that pretty face with my 9 inches. I have the biggest hottest load for your face baby. Here...Taste your pussy..
Mmmm yes daddy I want to choke on that fat cock of your SO fucking bad

Of give you my cock in every hole but I won't forget your pretty lil face, I will put that pretty lil face of yours too work, sliding my cock down your throat looking down at your pretty lil face as you look up at me, your eyes widening as i force my cock down your throat as you start to gag and choke, drool dripping every where as i thrust the last few inch of my huge cock down your throat

Back