Bored young n fed up

FrenchHorse

I CONFESS...

This is a misplaced rant but im hoping you kind folk can relate...

I confess im fed up with feeling ashamed for pursuing my lesser desires. Tired of feeling less or abnormal for enjoying a bit of provocative interaction.

I mean ye my likes of things like sexy undies and mild pervertions is borderline obbsessive but we're adults right? Who doesnt like a sexy secret? Cute bum in nice underwear? Ladies? Well groomed man who looks after himself nude?

I am a decent guy i think? Stable job for 10 years, treat women right and respect them? Yet cant even touch my dick or try flirt without feeling persecuted. I know self control is a thing and TOO much of anything can be bad. But hey if me venting my creativity in a sexual manner puts me im purgatory i shouldnt feel outcast.

We share ourselves here for whatever reason ( honestly cant get why or how i go from conservative to wanting to post my junk online but hey some of yall make me want to :p ) id love to make some friends who can even simply talk mutual interest etc, without feeling weird or disgusting.

I confess to be a bit of a loner who just enjoys some socializing with like minded people. Im an intelectual. I even do some fine art. I crave conversation. But hey convo is nice when its raunchy too...

I confess i sound desperate here but ladies, if youd let me use my creativity to talk your pants off id be a humble companion... punish me with your opinions and thoughts. Perhaps lingerie :p

As i said im self claimed creative so :

The post was long, she reluctantly read,
Perhaps agreed with some things that was said...
We shouldnt feel bad for the things in our head, or wanting to show that new thong thats red
Some like to tease while some need to play, one shouldnt assume she likes giving head .
Her beauty is a gift she shares with a blush, her booty she knows will make our hearts rush...

She puts on some rouge and fixes her hair, aligns her bra and poses a stare...
They have no idea what effort she takes,
Self image a fragile thing thats at stake.
The courage to share and bear her all,
Endure the disrespectful awe.

" nice tits lets fuck" or " want my big dick"
The male hoomen sends her a pic
I dont know bout yall but i admit thats not the best image
Atleast tell her shes pretty and thanks for her skinnage

Her bra cost a fortune ,
She even shaved her legs,
Took her a while to get that right lens,
Girls will be girls and she wanted to tease, but her eyes say " do i look pretty in these?"
" am i too thin or slightly overweigt, is this something to which ud masterbate?"

I wish shed relax cos ( all you ladies are gorgeous) . If only she knew how she made me enourmous. She wants me to show her but before this, i ask to admire cos i adore this.

She poses some more as she becomes less shy, her nipples stiffen as she feels my eyes
Lustful passion stroking her with no touch, for her tight lace panties it seemed too much . Adoration never received as such, not used to just being watched

" do you think im pretty" she bleeped insecurely
Her curvy bum cheeks spreading before me
Her barely there lace began to implore me
The bulge she saw growing reassuredly

"14" i said, she seemed confused
"Inches i mean, just looking at you"
She smiled contently and seemed approved
" .... but its not just about your ass so amazing, your body sexy and appetite blazing"
8 for your smile, 9 for cute dimples. 10 for your curves and nipples. 11 and 12 together say thanks, as that lace little number picks up the pace. Thats the most they usually get , 13 and 14 as she got so wet .

If yall even read this and wanna share / add / continue pls do :p p.s add imagery

Back