Busted

Sexymamma

It was after my marriage ended I found out I love eating pussy. I was going down my bosses wife her legs wrapped around my shoulders in her front room when her 20 year old daughter came through the door. She gasps mom what r u doing, shocked from seeing us naked on the floor she backs up into the wall. I stand up walk over to her staring her dead in the eyes and press our bodies against the wall. I pin her little wrists above her head, you will say nothing to ur father do u understand, as she shakes her head yes. Her mom just sitting there looking at me with her eyes wide. I drop to my knees and pull down her teenage thong she spreads her legsas I start eating her pussy. She just stands there turned on and afraid at the same time till she squirts on my face. I stand up and she looks at me can I go now yes now you can go and remember dont say anything she shakes her head and runs off without her panties. Then I turn my attention back to my bosses wife and before and before she could say anything I shoved the panties in her mouth pushed her back to the floor and went back to eating her wet cunt

If my wife loved eating pussy, I would encourage her to continue! That is beyond sexy, and a major turn on.

If my wife ate pussy, I would wait until her lover was lying on the bed with legs spread wide. My wife would crawl towards her and begin massging her cunt with her tongue. They both would be turned on, and as they start gyrating together I would grab my wife's hips and start fucking her from behind. I would fuck so hard, I would drive her tongue into her lover's pussy until she would squirt all over my wife. Then I would spank my wife and cum hard deep inside her!

If my wife loved eating pussy, I would encourage her to continue! That is beyond sexy, and a major turn on.

If my wife ate pussy, I would wait until her lover was lying on the bed with legs spread wide. My wife would crawl towards her and begin massging her cunt with her tongue. They both would be turned on, and as they start gyrating together I would grab my wife's hips and start fucking her from behind. I would fuck so hard, I would drive her tongue into her lover's pussy until she would squirt all over my wife. Then I would spank my wife and cum hard deep inside her!
Mmm that's sexy

It was after my marriage ended I found out I love eating pussy. I was going down my bosses wife her legs wrapped around my shoulders in her front room when her 20 year old daughter came through the door. She gasps mom what r u doing, shocked from seeing us naked on the floor she backs up into the wall. I stand up walk over to her staring her dead in the eyes and press our bodies against the wall. I pin her little wrists above her head, you will say nothing to ur father do u understand, as she shakes her head yes. Her mom just sitting there looking at me with her eyes wide. I drop to my knees and pull down her teenage thong she spreads her legsas I start eating her pussy. She just stands there turned on and afraid at the same time till she squirts on my face. I stand up and she looks at me can I go now yes now you can go and remember dont say anything she shakes her head and runs off without her panties. Then I turn my attention back to my bosses wife and before and before she could say anything I shoved the panties in her mouth pushed her back to the floor and went back to eating her wet cunt
Damn that is so hot! Nothing hotter than a girl that eats pussy!! Bet your ex wishes he knew that haha!!

Back