Can't share pics in forum

KymeraXXX

OFC Regular
Apparently I can't share pics in the picture share section of the forum because it's considered as spam.

Try a few things for me. Empty your browser cache, empty your page history, try another browser when posting. If this doesnt work then i would directly contact staff
Oh I'd love to directly contact staff, they're ignoring me. I will try your suggestions tho, thnx

Hey man np. If you cannot get ahold of staff with this issue let me know and i will pass it along to them. As a note i am not a moderator. I know some staff members however. Just try it and see. If ot doesnt work. Let me know either here or in a conversation on forums. I will relay your issue. I cannot promise anything tho. They are volunteers.
To be honest, they likely have no interest in helping me. One of the mods has it out for me and even tho I've proven on multiple occasions that I'm not spamming/soliciting, they've banned me. I really do appreciate you taking the time to help me but I believe this will be ignored.

As far as I know, you should be able to post pics on the forum.
Does it give you an error message when you try to post them?

error.png

This is an admin thing. Not an issue a mod can handle. I'm sorry. All I can do is suggest messaging one of the admin about it.

you shared the pic through a link right? try uploading the pic instead of adding it using a link

And i saw the tags lol. Maybe harley Quinn is blocked.

the reason she can't post isn't the tags, coz if it were the tags the message she got would've said that it was because of the tags, but sometimes sharing images through a link won't work, she needs to save the pic from wherever the pic was posted, and upload it rather than adding it through a link

My suggestion. Look under staff member list in forums. Click on an administrator name and message them about it. The sites deemed it inapproriate. Shocking right? But until yoy have that admin approval. Its not gomna get through
I may try that but I'm about to just give up. The site is cool and I love being able to chat and share pics but I get banned by the same person at every turn. It's to the point that I save screenshots of me declining to take money from people who offer just have proof and even then, I get banned for spam. I'm not trying to hustle anybody, just trying to have fun and share some pics

I may try that but I'm about to just give up. The site is cool and I love being able to chat and share pics but I get banned by the same person at every turn. It's to the point that I save screenshots of me declining to take money from people who offer just have proof and even then, I get banned for spam. I'm not trying to hustle anybody, just trying to have fun and share some pics

don't give up just try what i suggested and see if it works :)

the reason she can't post isn't the tags, coz if it were the tags the message she got would've said that it was because of the tags, but sometimes sharing images through a link won't work, she needs to save the pic from wherever the pic was posted, and upload it rather than adding it through a link
I will try that, the pics are mine and I tried a couple different file hosting sites. Hopefully it works, thnx

Back