China released Covid-19

Solaris

OFC Regular
China wants to take over the world and impose its way of life on the rest of the world,they know it can wipe out its enemies due to how small their populations are,look where this virus came from? Wahun? they care very little for their own people,they in their eyes can afford to lose a few million and still be dominate just look at the figures
1,439,323,776 people

China 2020 population is estimated at 1,439,323,776 people at mid year according to UN data. China population is equivalent to 18.47% of the total world population. China ranks number 1 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population.Why are they building artificial islands in the south china sea,why are they flooding the west with cheap goods and fake goods IE I-Phones ect ect? why are they rapidly building a massive military arsenal especially the Navy which will overtake the USN in 5 years? think very deeply about this,it all points to Chinese world domination,i know this seems like a conspiracy theory but look deeper,looks dodgy to me

Chinese world domination
Tbh, and no offense, I think it’d be a good thing. I mean *chuckles* take a look at USA... Nuff said...:rolleyes:

ALSO!!!

China has been around for far longer than most “civilized” nations and, in my opinion anyways, that says they’re doing something right, no? Oh and the life expectancy ain’t half bad either. Their alphabet is epic too... And the folklore... GAWD!!!

Af for corona tho? Mother Nature has done what she’s doing now before. And she will do so again. Yes it’s horrible that people die but I recon it’s more horrible expecting a future when all we, humans in general btw, do is consume destroy and kill each other over trivial crap like religion.

@Solaris I honestly don’t mean any offense ok? Just... Well just stating my point of view I guess. Sorry?

P.S. I’m not sure if you obtained your figures from Google or not but if so then I’d advise you to not believe it.

P.S.2 I do, however, believe that world domination won’t ever happen again. We are to diverse a species to allow it. Besides... T-Man probs gonna start WWIII SOON anyways so... As Bob would say? Don’t worry, about a thing!:D

Tbh, and no offense, I think it’d be a good thing. I mean *chuckles* take a look at USA... Nuff said...:rolleyes:

ALSO!!!

China has been around for far longer than most “civilized” nations and, in my opinion anyways, that says they’re doing something right, no? Oh and the life expectancy ain’t half bad either. Their alphabet is epic too... And the folklore... GAWD!!!

Af for corona tho? Mother Nature has done what she’s doing now before. And she will do so again. Yes it’s horrible that people die but I recon it’s more horrible expecting a future when all we, humans in general btw, do is consume destroy and kill each other over trivial crap like religion.
T
@Solaris I honestly don’t mean any offense ok? Just... Well just stating my point of view I guess. Sorry?

P.S. I’m not sure if you obtained your figures from Google or not but if so then I’d advise you to not believe it.

P.S.2 I do, however, believe that world domination won’t ever happen again. We are to diverse a species to allow it. Besides... T-Man probs gonna start WWIII SOON anyways so... As Bob would say? Don’t worry, about a thing!:D
Its all about opinions thats a good thing is it not?

Why would i get upset?i posted my opinion,its called democracy which btw doesnt exist in China :p but yeah the food rocks

You both have valid points china is taking over the markets with their products one of my clients, told me after her visit to china they produce two types of products one for domestic use thats proper and one for export thats shit .

And also agree that us as humans are a waste of breath for killing this lovely planet and also killing each orther for shit so i agree also that its time for mother nature to clean house

I personally cant wait for the zombie apocalypse have to put my skills of years of playing resident evil to use some how lmfao

Back