Conclusion

Satyriasis

OFC Regular
I’m beginning to realize I’m never going to be satisfied sexually. No matter how I tried and manipulate the way the girls I’ve been with they either knew what I was after and decided not to let me have them until they see fit or they just are not able to have sex constantly, I can go into details on every different girlfriend I’ve been with and how hard I tried to keep them happy but failed then they realize Just how much I enjoy sex and state the good old you only want me for sex. I can’t deny it the first time I saw you the first thing I thought was she seems to be one magnificent woman and I would love to be close to you but that’s not everything alone I desire from a woman I want everything I want you physically and mentally I want her every thought to be of me being with her inside her kissing holding her close to my body just feeling all the love I have to give. I’ve been with women they just have sex with you so you can cum so they can get it out the way so they can go about what ever they find so much more important. Even when you try to make the sex more sensual they brush you off saying they not in the mood today just hurry and cum. Being a man of course I can’t say no to such a thing but it is hurtful when you trying to have some sensual sex and they are burnt out from the previous nights I’m still needing that feeling that bonding that you only feel during sex that connection you make with your SO while having sex. It seems to me the only way to be satisfied is to have more than one partner. I hope I’m wrong I always hear about these unicorns that’s out there with men that are telling them they aren’t in the mood and begging their women not tonight. Even though I think it’s bullshit, what if it’s true there are women that love sex as much as me, the fireworks we would make together

Back