Confession #1

SuperJake

OFC Regular
Here goes nothing...
So, I'm going to be a bit vague here, but it shall have to suffice for me to say that I have been trained as an aggressive guy. However, I'm an introvert, so all this aggression essentially turns into passion, which I can flip back into aggression should the time arise. But those times are few and far between.
I find it somewhat dissatisfying when females ask to be dominated by me or more specifically, be dominant in a BDSM type role. Technically, I am capable of that. However as I mentioned, it's very hard for me to do that on the whim. It leaves me feeling insufficient and it leaves her feeling unsatisfied in one way or another.

Long story short, I'm dominant while not showing it very often and it's not as easy as "just flipping a switch". Now, why expose this about yourself, you ask. Well, this IS after all a confession thread, so why the fuck not? haha

I feel the same way Jake... I was brought up to never strike a women and then you get older and come to find out hey its ok in this particular stichuation..... Needless to say talk bout having your mind blown!

Back