Confession Time!

WickedBala

I'm not the sweetest of angels and hell .... Neither are any of us for that matter. <3

So, for those who've frequented my 'Profiles.xxx' page, know that I revealed a time in my life where a friend of mine and I fucked in a parking lot outside of a hookah spot. *sighs* Good times. Well, shockingly enough I've got a few more tell tales to share.

I was 19 y/o. Late August. I remember because the summer nights were mild and slightly muggy. I was working late one of the sand bars on the strip. *shrugs* figured I'd make some extra money for the summer time. We'd been pretty all that night and by the time it was near closing, all that was left was my asshole, douche-lord of a manager and myself. Teddy. Teddy. He was a mean ol' bastard. Stood about 6' even. Mid-50's. Salt-Pepper hair; he kept it gelled and sleek back; mostly to try trick the chicks into thinking he was younger. Broad, intimidating figure. Reeked of cigar smoke. I can still see that gleaming and obnoxious smirk of his; the front gold tooth sticking out obnoxiously. He reminded me of a retired Cuban gangster who went bankrupt and decided to soil his oats by opening a sand bar. He'd wore a black polo shirt; the sleeves tightly fitted around his biceps; a pair of jeans. He'd been in a piss-poor mood that night. (Nothing new). Him and his wife were going through a nasty divorce. She'd left him and took him for every dime he had; can't say I blame her. ".... God-damnit! Fucking bitch". ! He slammed the phone down, pushing it away. I glance over, watching as he walks back down the hall into his office. I roll my eyes, wiping the last of the bar counter down before tossing the cleaning towel into the sink. I sigh, slipping my hands into the back pockets of my faded-blue daisy duke shorts. My ass cheeks were practically slipping from the bottom of the fabric. I walk over, grabbing my keys from behind the counter. It'd been a busy day and the last thing I wanted to do was hang around and watch Teddy mope around. I walk down the hall, toward his office. I step inside the door. "Hey, um .. I'm gonna call it a night". I comment, seeing him hunched over his desk, writing rapidly. I shrug, after not receiving a response. "... Have a nice night". I mutter as I begin to turn around. ".... I'm gonna need for you to come in tomorrow.". He blurts out, not looking up as he continues to write ferociously. I raise my brow, quickly turning around as I walk back inside the office. "But, tomorrow's my day off. I've got plans.". I protest. "... Well, now you don't. Tomorrow. 4pm". He says sternly. I stand there for a moment, tensing my jaw. "This is fucking bullshit". I blurt out, turning to leave. "The FUCK DID YOU SAY?!". He erupts, standing from his chair. I'm not phased. I smirk, turning around. "I said that this ... is ...." . I pause, approaching his desk, leaning in . ".....bullshit". I spat. In one instant he lunges, grabbing a fist-full of my dark hair. I groan aloud, biting back the mix of pain and pleasure. He leans in, tensing his jaw. "Don't you ever talk to me like that again. Are you fucking crazy?". He seethes. I stare at him, not saying anything. "You still don't get it ...". He grunts before walking around the desk, letting go of my hair only to push me, bending me over the desk forcefully. A hint of panic creeps of my spine; my body numb for a moment. "You still don't fuckin' get it ... ". I hear Teddy gruff under his voice as he instantly yanks my shorts down with no effort; revealing my peach-shaped ass. "T-Teddy ... What the fuck!". I cry out. He ignores me, instantly unzipping his pants and fishing for his erect cock. I bite my bottom lip, anticipating. He spreads my ass, slipping his hard dick inside my cunt. "Oooh, fuck!". I whimper aloud, licking my lips, feeling his cock fill me to the brim. "You're so fucking tight, Kira. God-damnit!". He groans, leaning in and wasting no time in bucking his hips abruptly. "Take this fucking dick!". He demands, fucking me ferociously over and over. I groan aloud; the desk shaking under me. "Yes, yes ....oh FUCK!". I cry aloud, feeling his cum-filled balls slap up against my ass over and over. "Mm, such a big fucking dick, Teddy! Fuck me. Harder! Harder.". I beg; my inner thighs quivering with delight as Teddy fucks me like an animal. He reaches around, grabbing my throat and squeezing abit; his hips pumping up against me over and over. "Ooh, yeah! Fucking dirty bitch! Dirty skank bitch ..". He mutters into my ear. I grin wickedly. Our sex-crazed moans fill his office while we fuck like wild animals. He pulls out, turning me around and laying me on the desk. "Shit ..". He groans, filling me with more cock as my legs spread for him. He bucks his hips against me more and more, staring down at me. ".. Take this dick. Take it!". He demands, reaching in and groping my tits. My pussy juices dripping along his shaft and down his legs. "Ooh, you're making my pussy so fuckin' wet! Fuck me, baby. Fuck!". I cry out, reaching down and rubbing my pussy for him. He grunts, shuddering. "Fuuuck! I'm gonna cum". He yells aloud, he pumps his hips violently a few more times before pulling out, stroking his dick over my lower stomach before releasing. His cream landing all over me. I lick my lips, watching on. He grunts, stuffing his cock back into his pants. "Like I said, tomorrow at 4. Get the fuck out". He says dismissively.

Needless to say, I consider him one of my many great fucks. :)

Back