confessions on a dance floor

Midnightgirl

OFC Regular
It’s Saturday night and we are having a nice little reunion at a local dance hall. There has been lots of dancing throughout the night, mostly with my old friend and lover. Unlike most of the others present we have always stayed in contact and still have the occasional get togethers. Yes these get together have been both romantic and sexual although not as frequent as they once were.

I have a mid thigh length black and white dress on, my long curly hair is worn down tonight and I have a little make up on. I am feeling very good about myself tonight and in a very happy mood.

We are sitting at a table holding hands as the lights go down and the dj puts on the traditional slow end of night songs. We look at each other and get us as one and go to the dancefloor.

We are at the top edge of the dancefloor where we are in the shadows, I don’t know if people can see us but when I am in my lovers arms my eyes are usually closed anyways. As my lover slips her arms around my waist I whisper in her ear “I have no underwear on tonight”. She replies “I noticed earlier and I have been thinking about it all night”.

I slip one arm around my lovers waist and the other near the top of her back as I feel her lips brush against mine. It isn’t long before the soft light kiss turns into a much deeper and passionate one as all our desire for each other comes flooding back. My heart beat increases when I feel my lovers warm hand slip under my dress to caress and stroke along my thighs, the tingle this gives me is amazing and I can literally feel my pussy becoming wet for her as her hand strokes higher.

The song playing finishes and the dj announces the next song is the last of the night. It’s the long version of three times a lady by the commodores. My lover whispers to me again “this track is 7 and ½ minutes long, im going to make you cum before it ends”.

Suddenly I feel her hand brush over my pussy and my long legs instinctively widen just a little. Hardly able to maintain our kisses as my breathing quickens. I know this is going to be a quick orgasm out of my sheer lust for my lover and also the length of the last song.

As my legs widen I feel her slide two fingers inside my now very wet pussy, my mouth now on her neck softly kissing all over it. My passion increasing with every line of the song and every little movement of my lovers fingers.

My right hand slips under her short skirt and onto her arse. As I caress and squeeze it I whisper to her once more “you have the best arse in the world my love”. This seems to encourage her as I feel her fingers probing me deeper as she moves them in and out of me so expertly. Her experience and skill making me have a little tremble.

The song is over ½ way through now and we both know I need to orgasm before it finishes. Her fingers slip from my pussy and brush over my clit. Her middle and index fingers expertly rubbing it. My clit pulsing under her touch as she rubs all over it.

Moaning onto her neck as her fingers begin to rub the so sensitive under side of my clit, she knows from our many previous get togethers that this gets me to orgasm quickly. My body already starting to tense a little as she brings me ever closer to orgasm.

I continually suck and nibble on her neck then without saying a word I push my index finger in her beautiful arse and she lets out a little squeal of pleasure. My finger twisting inside her arse as I finger it, gradually building up speed as she now has me on the edge of my orgasm.

My clit swollen as she rubs the underside of it with love and pressure. She knows by my breathing and my trembling body that I am about to cum. Her left hand slaps my arse and this pushes me over the edge, thats it im cumminnnnnnnnng.

Shaking and trembling through my orgasm as I keep fingering her arse deep. As soon as my orgasm is almost over the song ends and the lights come up. We smile at each other and walk back to the table to collect our things before we have to go home. Both of us walking slowly and still holding onto each other as our legs are a little weak after our orgasms. Just before we leave we take each others fingers to our lips kissing them. Then we look around see hardly anyone is left so have a little suck on them too, tasting ourselves on each others fingers.

The night is now over as we walk to the car park to go home and we share parting kiss full of love until the next time we meet.

Now who is my dancing lover, well I don’t kiss and tell :)

It’s Saturday night and we are having a nice little reunion at a local dance hall. There has been lots of dancing throughout the night, mostly with my old friend and lover. Unlike most of the others present we have always stayed in contact and still have the occasional get togethers. Yes these get together have been both romantic and sexual although not as frequent as they once were.

I have a mid thigh length black and white dress on, my long curly hair is worn down tonight and I have a little make up on. I am feeling very good about myself tonight and in a very happy mood.

We are sitting at a table holding hands as the lights go down and the dj puts on the traditional slow end of night songs. We look at each other and get us as one and go to the dancefloor.

We are at the top edge of the dancefloor where we are in the shadows, I don’t know if people can see us but when I am in my lovers arms my eyes are usually closed anyways. As my lover slips her arms around my waist I whisper in her ear “I have no underwear on tonight”. She replies “I noticed earlier and I have been thinking about it all night”.

I slip one arm around my lovers waist and the other near the top of her back as I feel her lips brush against mine. It isn’t long before the soft light kiss turns into a much deeper and passionate one as all our desire for each other comes flooding back. My heart beat increases when I feel my lovers warm hand slip under my dress to caress and stroke along my thighs, the tingle this gives me is amazing and I can literally feel my pussy becoming wet for her as her hand strokes higher.

The song playing finishes and the dj announces the next song is the last of the night. It’s the long version of three times a lady by the commodores. My lover whispers to me again “this track is 7 and ½ minutes long, im going to make you cum before it ends”.

Suddenly I feel her hand brush over my pussy and my long legs instinctively widen just a little. Hardly able to maintain our kisses as my breathing quickens. I know this is going to be a quick orgasm out of my sheer lust for my lover and also the length of the last song.

As my legs widen I feel her slide two fingers inside my now very wet pussy, my mouth now on her neck softly kissing all over it. My passion increasing with every line of the song and every little movement of my lovers fingers.

My right hand slips under her short skirt and onto her arse. As I caress and squeeze it I whisper to her once more “you have the best arse in the world my love”. This seems to encourage her as I feel her fingers probing me deeper as she moves them in and out of me so expertly. Her experience and skill making me have a little tremble.

The song is over ½ way through now and we both know I need to orgasm before it finishes. Her fingers slip from my pussy and brush over my clit. Her middle and index fingers expertly rubbing it. My clit pulsing under her touch as she rubs all over it.

Moaning onto her neck as her fingers begin to rub the so sensitive under side of my clit, she knows from our many previous get togethers that this gets me to orgasm quickly. My body already starting to tense a little as she brings me ever closer to orgasm.

I continually suck and nibble on her neck then without saying a word I push my index finger in her beautiful arse and she lets out a little squeal of pleasure. My finger twisting inside her arse as I finger it, gradually building up speed as she now has me on the edge of my orgasm.

My clit swollen as she rubs the underside of it with love and pressure. She knows by my breathing and my trembling body that I am about to cum. Her left hand slaps my arse and this pushes me over the edge, thats it im cumminnnnnnnnng.

Shaking and trembling through my orgasm as I keep fingering her arse deep. As soon as my orgasm is almost over the song ends and the lights come up. We smile at each other and walk back to the table to collect our things before we have to go home. Both of us walking slowly and still holding onto each other as our legs are a little weak after our orgasms. Just before we leave we take each others fingers to our lips kissing them. Then we look around see hardly anyone is left so have a little suck on them too, tasting ourselves on each others fingers.

The night is now over as we walk to the car park to go home and we share parting kiss full of love until the next time we meet.

Now who is my dancing lover, well I don’t kiss and tell :)
Sexy story darling

Back