Confirmed Spectorphiliac

WitchySeaWingLady

I'am a confirmed spectorphiliac meaning I'am sexually attracted to evil spirits mainly Demons and The Devil himself and having bisexual sex in a cemetary or graveyard maybe even a abondoned church with a satanic sexy nun and hot demonic pastor.

But I also have a thing for sex inside of water and snow and think it is called Hydromania/ Hydrophilla so I don't mind at all being called a Hydrophilic or Spectorphiliac either and black lipstick really turns me on along with gothic stuff and I love sex with older people because I'am bisexual.

Last edited:
I also have a sexual fantasies about becoming a meremaid or a beautiful harpy or even siren or kelpie water horse and I want to have sex with a real water monster like the swamp thing or even a real water dragon.

Thank you Ray for the little pic attractively good looking and sexually arousing swordsman cause maybe you can show me your wild side and mighty and meaty sword sometime cutie mmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited:
Well, I like sex in the bath or hot tub. And some of my gfs have been very demonic. I have a feeling you may be as well, dear

Yeah doll face I'am super demonic in nature inside of bedroom and outside of the bedroom and I have been told so by many lovers beautiful Rica mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah doll face I'am super demonic in nature inside of bedroom and outside of the bedroom and I have been told so by many lovers beautiful Rica mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh please. Stop. Darling. You are at least a truly demonic tease.

Yeah speaking of that another guy bites the dust cause he wanted to have forced sex with me and he kept on ignoring me in a private message which turned into almost a full chat which he sent to me first of all and so now to me he is more than a creep.

You can't blame anyone for wanting to have sex with you. You want some funny results make a poll....Who wants sex with WitchyLady? I'll vote yes right now. Where does the line form?

I don't blame him for that but he was rough and he did not warn me that was going to trying to have rough sex with me and pounce the hell on me like that because he was a sneaky snake and Rica where the hell are you coming from with this all the dumb poll talk???

Last edited:
My line is my own line and don't walk on it snarky and never mind Rica and please don't answer it and I don't want to every talk to you again false hope and I take back everything nice I ever said about you on here cause I never had a choice in it fake friend cause you don't think that I don't know that almost every guy wants to jump me sexually and you are not what you seem to be because you never have been and will write a few more posts on here then I will leave site creepy site full of sex deviants and kinks forever and you think that have they have the right to wave a magical wand and beat women in the head with it until they give sexually and Rica you are not any better than them and I'am unfollowing you in a nutshell bad advice cause I never have told you what to do on here Rica the big mouth know it all so bye bye back stabbing two face.

Last edited:
I’am bisexual but I got my pride and class and nobody tells me what to do just because I flirted with them doe's not mean that you can run my ship and it may sound cold and snobby but I’am very queenly and that makes people furiously angery at me but I'am not going to submit to anyone's will and veiws because the truth a is very hard pill to swallow but you Rica and everyone else on here has chased me off here and I don't have time to deal with bullies and fake faces with face smiles and filthy creeps who force their ways and kinks down women's troaths and when one is a goth the woman one is three times screwed because the men will think that the person will accept anytype of kink or racht and scummy people.

Last edited:
Just....wow.
I'm speechless.
All Rica was trying to do was have a few laughs. Polls can be fun!

I don't care about creating any polls on here cause I’am leaving this site for good after today and most of the things guys on here want to do to me are things I don't like anyways people. And viXxXen if you like polls so much then you should do one by yourself then and stay the hell out of my damn online sex life sneaky and manipulative Vixen of a fox.

Last edited:
And Telemachus I'am so glad that I will never see your crazy ass username ever again you crazy oddball so bye bye forever you mental case and basketcase and by the way your complaints are epic trash because you are freaking insain and not in a good way cause you need help fast.

Back