Conquer

Aleyna

OK sexy people.....what are your thoughts on this? Seeing this in another post triggered thoughts and feelings that surprised me....

In real life I am definitely an alpha female. Not by choice, as my true self is insecure and craves kindness. I do not think I could ever be truly submissive but wouldn’t mind hearing your experiences from both perspectives if you are willing to share

What an interesting topic! ;-) But truly, a good discussion point.
I like to experience both sides of the spectrum. I sometimes like to control, and have done so with one of my girlfriends in the past. Of course I'm only talking about the sexual context. I enjoyed showing her body off by asking her to strip in public places. And at other times took control of her orgasms using a remote control vibrator, again in public places while she was in the middle of a menial task. She did enjoy it a lot too, more than I expected, and more than I knew at that time.

On the other hand, a confident woman who takes control of a situation is extremely arousing to me as well. I can only imagine a person like this, since I haven't had the chance to experience it. I'm guessing such a woman is quite rare. Tie me up (maybe), blindfold me, force me to please her (not much force necessary there), and tease me, make me uncomfortable in my office meetings.

I think I'm good at taking control, but deep down I know I would enjoy being taken control of once in a while. It would be amazing to find someone who can enjoy both sides as well.

In real life I am definitely an alpha female
Please define this, in your own words and perspective, if miss doesn't mind?

as my true self is insecure and craves kindness
I don't intend offence or intrusion but I have come to learn, through many trials and errors unfortunately, that insecurities are an aspect that all of us have. Whether we deny their relevancy or not we all desire nothing but happiness, in all of its forms. Kindness... Elusive yet a beautiful mistress indeed!

wouldn’t mind hearing your experiences from both perspectives
I have discovered that I have tendencies to be submissive, for one only, and it's rather refreshing to just give yourself over and entrust, not only your pleasure, but your being in totality to someone who wants nothing but for you to be happy and content. The handing over if power is a feeling quite unlike anything I've discovered, this far anyways...

Now I know there might be a few who don't understand, or approve of, the whole concept of *hopefully doesn't get banned for his word usage* Dd/lg but for me it has become a reality and I prefer it over any other form of D/s relationships, especially *shudders* masochism. That being said though my Little accepts my, occasional, need for... More mature audiences? (Thank-you Tinder! ) A fifteen year age gap in a relationship, at times, can test a perons resolve.

I no longer believe a person is 100% dominant or submissive. Experience has proved, to me anyways, that there needs to be a balance. And If, and when, said balance is reached then there shall be understanding and happiness. I do, however, regret that it has taken me this long to discover this revelation.

On a more intimate note... Sensuality, for me, goes hand in hand with Fucking. There's a time for both and both need acknowledgement. I don't really enjoy speaking about my sexual activities but the first time I submitted and just obeyed and served it felt so so different yet beautiful too. Though I will acknowledge it took quite a bit for me to let myself yield, sadly the dominant part of me pops out when least expected lol!

Hopefully I've made a shred of sense. Thanks @Aleyna for posting this thread. I believe, if people do share, it will be a good read indeed!

Please define this, in your own words and perspective, if miss doesn't mind?

I don't intend offence or intrusion but I have come to learn, through many trials and errors unfortunately, that insecurities are an aspect that all of us have. Whether we deny their relevancy or not we all desire nothing but happiness, in all of its forms. Kindness... Elusive yet a beautiful mistress indeed!

I have discovered that I have tendencies to be submissive, for one only, and it's rather refreshing to just give yourself over and entrust, not only your pleasure, but your being in totality to someone who wants nothing but for you to be happy and content. The handing over if power is a feeling quite unlike anything I've discovered, this far anyways...

Now I know there might be a few who don't understand, or approve of, the whole concept of *hopefully doesn't get banned for his word usage* Dd/lg but for me it has become a reality and I prefer it over any other form of D/s relationships, especially *shudders* masochism. That being said though my Little accepts my, occasional, need for... More mature audiences? (Thank-you Tinder! ) A fifteen year age gap in a relationship, at times, can test a perons resolve.

I no longer believe a person is 100% dominant or submissive. Experience has proved, to me anyways, that there needs to be a balance. And If, and when, said balance is reached then there shall be understanding and happiness. I do, however, regret that it has taken me this long to discover this revelation.

On a more intimate note... Sensuality, for me, goes hand in hand with Fucking. There's a time for both and both need acknowledgement. I don't really enjoy speaking about my sexual activities but the first time I submitted and just obeyed and served it felt so so different yet beautiful too. Though I will acknowledge it took quite a bit for me to let myself yield, sadly the dominant part of me pops out when least expected lol!

Hopefully I've made a shred of sense. Thanks @Aleyna for posting this thread. I believe, if people do share, it will be a good read indeed!
You make a good deal of sense as you’ve spoken your truth, and I thank you for that. As to being an alpha female.....
Grew up a middle child.....protecting the younger.....fearing the older. Terrible childhood taught me to act tough, even when afraid. The act became reality. There is much more of course, but that will have to suffice

What an interesting topic! ;-) But truly, a good discussion point.
I like to experience both sides of the spectrum. I sometimes like to control, and have done so with one of my girlfriends in the past. Of course I'm only talking about the sexual context. I enjoyed showing her body off by asking her to strip in public places. And at other times took control of her orgasms using a remote control vibrator, again in public places while she was in the middle of a menial task. She did enjoy it a lot too, more than I expected, and more than I knew at that time.

On the other hand, a confident woman who takes control of a situation is extremely arousing to me as well. I can only imagine a person like this, since I haven't had the chance to experience it. I'm guessing such a woman is quite rare. Tie me up (maybe), blindfold me, force me to please her (not much force necessary there), and tease me, make me uncomfortable in my office meetings.

I think I'm good at taking control, but deep down I know I would enjoy being taken control of once in a while. It would be amazing to find someone who can enjoy both sides as well.
Thank you for sharing ☺️ I’m afraid the men in my professional sphere do not find my ability in this area palatable

There is much more of course, but that will have to suffice
Well if miss is ever bored and feels the need to rant/share/just talk I shall be around and more than glad to do so.

Thanks for the elaboration on the "Alpha female" Miss, it makes a lot of sense and, alas, I understand the "terrible childhood" situation.

Back