CORONAVIRUS: RESULT OF 5G

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by TinFoilHat, Mar 7, 2020.

1. TinFoilHat

TinFoilHat Guest

W/o any skepticism, this 5G has an almost and often fatal impact on living things. The frequencies hurt especially birds and insects, but also affect other species, as well as human beings.
    A good example would be the recent outbreak of "corona virus", which could have emerged because of the 5G, not any labs or whatever, but the long exposure to the 5G.
    China approved it back in 2019, and here are the results. It affects animals as well, and there in China, they eat different kinds of animals, which are exposed to the frequencies, 5G radiation, chemicals sprayed from above, or in the water, carrying different sorts of bacteria, which they get in their bodies as they consume them.
    The 5G just makes anything worse, and there where's 5G, there are corona virus deaths reported, and mainly is elderly, who have certain organs of their body already damaged or weakened, and the radiation finishes them, destroying them completely, and lights are ultimately turned off.

Attached Files:

2. TinFoilHat

TinFoilHat Guest

89505852_2600694166809674_7332058951560724480_n.jpg
    People will soon take the vaccines, which contain certain substances that have intense outcomes.

ladys and BradFox like this.
  3. BradFox

BradFox Member

they will get those nanobots into our blood system no matter what. TECH-TAKEOVER HUMAN"RACE" IS RUN.

4. Rebus69

Rebus69 Guest

My first reaction...

620E05C0-F3F7-42E5-A941-A10D3983AD4C.gif

Then after the second time I read it...

72AF15A1-A161-4000-B21D-8611EF02CE95.gif

So... Like my all time favorite person would say... Fuckwitz abound!!! #AussiesRule Then again she might also say...

81F9D60E-287A-484C-8E9F-30B787B7E340.gif

And I would, gladly!!!

Anyways...

Thread...

2A2AE310-1BA9-4ECB-BFAE-EEB9F32C6F5F.gif

Irene_Adler and ladys like this.
  5. LesPhuck

LesPhuck New Member

Funny how non believers of conspiracy theories never have one word of valid counter argument to disprove the claim. Only wise cracks and name calling. Only he most insscure in his very own beliefs will resort to anger and/or insult in the face of challenge to those beliefs. For the very reason of having no other valid counter claim.
    Covid-19 and 5g radiowave technology are indeed related. 5g radiowave technology was not that long ago declassified and was a bioweapons program of the military. Like most conspiracy theory, they can be tracked and illustrated through public records with the experiment documentation on this topic now as well being public record in becoming declassified.

GrimJoker likes this.
  6. LesPhuck

LesPhuck New Member

I have actually pretty much perfected my hobby of confronting and calling out prominent, professional and and/or elected officials with a well constructed case to place them in checkmate. They do not namecall or make wise ass remarks either. In fact never do they say a single word in the realization of me knowing wtf I am talking about.
    Also I have addressed a Harvard thinktank team as numnutz when after nearly two years of me saying it and getting tons of namecalling wise ass bs, they released results of a study to conclude that the U.S. gov. is responsible for the opioid crisis. No shit, most the fkn planet knows this except most Americans. People take the word of a six man news crew over the thousands of people on the ground who now have devices with which to show the world who has taken and now holds control of the heroin industry with fresh images,video and even full documentaries hitting the web almost daily. For professionally trained drug task forces to not know this is absurd, they are no more than bottom feeders of a trickle down economics ponzi scam of wealth and power.
    Here is an example that I presented to the Fulton co IN Sheriff dept the other day after they arrested a girl after her bf died of od. Not one word did they say back to me.

On the arrest of the Robinson girl.....

The war on drugs not making one inch of progress in 50+ years already says it is failure.
    What says it is a scam is the dumbass notion that Islam ,so hell bent on death to the west, is responsible for taking heroin from 95% eradicated via poppy fields, to unseen record high and touching every town in America with a substance AFTER US invasion to still maintain supply flow to date being 18+ yrs into a war on terror.
    To think Islam did it says we have 0 national security & both wars failure of fools.

What both wars are, are scams for fools and designed to be perpetual.

Also, this fact says that every individual law enforcement officer is one of only two possible things....incompetent or accomplice.

GrimJoker likes this.
  7. GrimJoker

GrimJoker Guest

No doubt it's a conspiracy created by the world elite. The COVID-19 is an extremely smart and persuasive virus; that it exactly knows the weak spots of the corrupt capitalist system. The Chinese knew all along that their primary target is to silence and make Americans obey, or consequences would be taken place. Now that America is disintegrating even further, you have millions of enactivists there who are in blatant disregard of the powerful country in the world. One country filled with 1.76 billion people, is pulling America by its ears in a volatile fashion - something the Five Eyes of the world take critical offense to.

QAnon is literally to blame for the ongoing tariff war since 2017. The Chinese government had warned the GOP for a several years, if the Trump administration continues to impose hefty tariffs on China, they made it clear their taxes on America would be damaging beyond any fiscal significance the Americans had witnessed. Now they're paying the price, it's not gonna critically injure the nation's economy, it's gonna wipe it out once and for all. This is all predictable how the COVID-19 had penetrated the monetary system; because of America's actions. As a result, nothing the drugs can be done to save themselves from a pre-packaged plague whatsoever. All viruses are pre-packaged as a reaction to the western world.

You can call out all think tanks in the world who take issue on China, and they're gonna conclude with the right wing-pandering ideologies as a defense mechanism. The right had always been the mainstream device more than the left. We're talking about an authoritarian situation that comes close to neo-classical fascism.

Rp-Michelle27 likes this.
  8. MannyHernandez

MannyHernandez New Member

do you are to have stupid