couldn't help myself.... the weekend final

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
He said after that his just about gave up on having his fantasy come true and then he met me by accident within minutes as we talked if felt like we had known each other for years. He told me that the more we talked as we waited in line the more he hoped the line never moved but it did. He said he was never so scared in his life as he was when he worked up the courage to ask me if I'd like to join him for an iced coffee and happy he was when I said yes. He went on to say that he still can't believe how bold he was saying it was so unlike him but the more we talked the more he knew he couldn't let me just walk out of his life. He said he knew he had to try even if he failed then it would be better than not trying at all so he worked up the courage to do it and was amazed that I let him. He told me that after our time in the playground he couldn't get me out of his mind and spent that night trying to fall asleep but the day's events kept running through his head making it impossible. I had to laugh when he told me that even though we exchanged phone numbers when he called he was so surprised when it was me on the phone saying he expected it would be a pizza place or something I gave him to shut him up. As he was telling me this I didn't even realize that I had been gently rubbing his cock the whole time and I kissed him saying I was so happy that he did talk to me and how I regret nothing that happened that first day. By now his tool was as hard as steel as I continued rubbing it ever so slowly and I felt it jump slightly and knew he was close. The thought of just wasting it and letting his sweet juice run down the drain just wasn't an option for me so without missing a stroke I squatted down and replace my hand with my mouth and seconds later I felt his man juice splashing off the back of my mouth as I sucked out every last drop. Once his softened cock slipped from my mouth he lifted me up to my feet and hugged me saying I was such a remarkable woman, so open minded and free spirited that makes anyone around me happy they are. With that he lifted me in his arms and kissed me so deeply I lost my breath until he set my feet back on the floor saying we'd better and dried off and get me dressed so I wouldn't be late for my family dinner and I reluctantly agreed. As he helped me out of the shower he grabbed a towel and started drying me off and as I reached for a towel to dry him he stopped me saying he'd do that later but right now was my time. I felt so spoiled as I just stood there while he patted me down with the towel to dry me off then took my hand and lead me back into his room where he had me sit in a chair as he started to brush my hair. Once he finished that he got me dressed in the skirt and top I wore when I first got there then he smiled and said he almost forgot something. With that as I sat there he walked over to his dresser and opened a draw and as he turned to face me he held up a brand new pair of thong panties he got for me saying it was to replace the ones he stole at the playground and I had to laugh. Soon after he came over and dropped to his knees and held the panties up for me to step into before helping me to my feet as he slid them up my legs. Once he reached the bottom of my skirt he stopped and looking up at me smiled as he lifted my skirt up before slipping my panties up once again. He was so cute because just as he reached my bum he stopped and leaned forward and kissing my happy place before pulling them up to cover my pussy and fixing the string that went up the crack of my bum. Once he did that he fixed my skirt and he looked up at me with a real sheepish look on his face and he told me he just had to say good bye to my happy place just incase he never got the chance too see it again. I just had to laugh as I told him not to worry because I'd make sure it would his to see and play with when ever he wanted adding, and maybe even when he didn't want too and we both started to laugh as I leaned down to kiss him and thank him for an amazing weekend. With that he stood up and kissed me saying that I had made his weekend just as amazing adding he was worried that he'd soon wake up and realize it was all nothing but a dream and I smiled and told him if it was we were both having the same one.

Sadly the time had come for me to head home and he said he'd walk me out to my car and I had to laugh reminding him that he was still naked and he burst out laughing saying he'd walk me to the door instead.

As I drove home it was so tough to keep my mind on driving as the events of the weekend kept flooding my mind and soaking my brand new panties as well but luckily I made it home safely. I'm seeing him again this weekend... can't wait

Back