couldn't help myself... the weekend.. part 7

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
I remember feeling him grinding himself into me as he moaned, almost screaming as he began filling my happy place with his man juice until it overflowed making a squishing sound as he continued pounding me until he finished. This time it was too much for either of us and as we kissed we must of fallen asleep as our bodies recovered. I'm not sure how much time had passed but I soon felt his revived cock gently moving in and out of my pussy it deposited more of his man juice deep inside and we'd fall back to sleep. If I remember right that happened 2 or 3 more times during the night and at least 2, maybe 3 times using my bum. It was a little after 10am before we woke up, still wrapped up in each others arms as we laid there waking up. As we did we realized that the bedding was soaked with a combination of our love juices and sweat as were our bodies making up stuck together. It took awhile to wake up enough to move and we fought to get the sheets off of us as we peeling ourselves apart and climbed out of bed with the same thing in mind, the shower. As we helped each other to walk to the bathroom even the bottoms of our feet stuck to the floor as we walked. Soon after the shower was ready for us and Charlie helped me in then stepped in himself and we just stood there facing each other and holding hands as the water washed over us which felt so good. Just then I felt something really warm washing over my tummy and as I looked down I saw that the warm water had the same affect on both of us as we were peeing on each other. As I peed on his legs it didn't seem to bother him and didn't try to move away as he peed on my tummy and we just stood there looking at each other until we finished. It took a while but soon enough the shower woke us up enough that we found the strength to start washing each other starting at the top of our heads and washing our way down each other's body. I guess our night's activities gave us what we needed because we washed other's fun parts I didn't get that wonderful tingling in my happy place and Charlie's man tool stayed relaxed as I washed it. By the time we finished washing each other the shower had done it's job, not only washing us but also waking us up so once we finished we got out and helped dry each other off before hugging each other and sharing a good morning kiss. After we both had the same idea, coffee, and we walked hand in hand out to the kitchen still naked as neither of us even thinking of putting something on. Soon after the coffee was brewing and Charlie asked if I wanted a glass or juice which I said sounded great and he turned to walk to the refrigerator to get it as he told me where the glasses were. As he did I couldn't help but check out his cute bum as he walked away which unlike most guys his age was still firm and well shaped and so much fun to rub and kiss. After he grabbed the juice and started to walk back I was happy to see that his man tool had begun to wake because as we got out of the shower to dry off it had gone back to sleep after it peed just like I've seen my dad's and my brothers tools do. My mom said that a man's ball bag also doubles as a sleeping bag and when a man's tool it tired or cold it will sink back into the bag so just the tip is showing. She said that once it's rested and warmed up and climb back out of the bag to enjoy the day, she then laughed and said that's not the medical reason why but it does seem true as I've seen it happen so many times with my dad and my brothers. I do have to admit that watching Charlie's tool climbing out of his sleeping bag was so much better to watch and with each step he took more and more of it woke up. Just like my dad's and brothers things Charlie's didn't get hard and just swung back and forth with each step he took until it was wide awake. Charlie poured us both a glass of the juice and set it down as we both grabbed our glasses and drank it down. By then the coffee was ready and he asked me to put the juice away and he'd grab some cups and pour our coffee as he asked me to grab the 1/2&1/2 from the fridge for the coffee. Soon after we were sitting there talking as we sipped our coffee and he asked what I felt like for breakfast. He was so funny because as he was asking me that I looked down at the table to grab my coffee cup and he just laughed saying "I didn't mean that" and I had to laugh as it did cross my mind. I just smiled and told him I was just looking for my coffee cup on the table and he laughed saying "sure you were" and we both started giggling as I said I really was. I then told him that I was never one for breakfast, coffee and juice to wake up and maybe then a light breakfast of a English muffin or even a bagel but that was about it and he once again smiled saying I was a girl after his own heart because he was the same way. With that he reached over and grabbed my chair pulling over close to him as he took my hand and leaned over to kiss me. As our lips parted he looked at me and said that he wanted me to know how much meeting me had changed his life even though it was just a week since we met. He went on to say that he never met anyone like me, I was so easy to talk with about anything, he then went on to say that he's never had such a fun and great conversation about old cartoons. Then he added that he couldn't believe my love of old movies and old music and how we had talked about them for hours over the phone and it felt like just minutes had passed until he hung up and noticed the time. He then leaned in and kissed me again saying that the first time we kissed it sent a surge through his body like he was just struck by lightening. He then said he hopes I wouldn't take thing the wrong way from the moment our lips met and our tongues started to dance he couldn't get over how great I tasted an made him wish we'd never stop. He then looked deep into my eyes as his fingers ever so gently began to massage my happy place as he from the moment he saw how pretty it was and got his first smell of it's sweetness he knew it would taste amazing. With that he took my hands in his as he said once he did he didn't think anything could be better but he found out he was so wrong the first time he made love to me and found out for the very first time just how great and satisfying it could be. He said just hearing the sounds I made form the light grunts, moans to the feel of my whole body tremble as I had an orgasm just made him want to be worthy of the pleasure I was giving him.

Back