Cover me with your juice

Hi RubyXO!

I LOVE giving tributes and was happy to see you offering up your gorgeous ass...I especially enjoyed the way you're looking over your shoulder smiling, like you know a stranger is stroking his cock so he can cover your ass and back in his cum...hell, I even managed to despoil your face...hope seeing these makes your pussy nice and wet!

Attachments

• Dick.jpg
    Dick.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Dick on Ass.jpg
    Dick on Ass.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Fap.jpg
    Fap.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Cum 1.jpg
    Cum 1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Cum 2.jpg
    Cum 2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Cum 3.jpg
    Cum 3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 32
Hi RubyXO!

I LOVE giving tributes and was happy to see you offering up your gorgeous ass...I especially enjoyed the way you're looking over your shoulder smiling, like you know a stranger is stroking his cock so he can cover your ass and back in his cum...hell, I even managed to despoil your face...hope seeing these makes your pussy nice and wet!
Thank you so much. You've made me a very happy girl xx

I want to tribute your pussy...show us all what a naughty slut you are...spread your cunt lips and let me cum on your hole...

Tell me what you would do to my cock if it were in front of you right now...

Attachments

• Cock.jpg
    Cock.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 10
I'm sure you are enough of a slut to do better than that perfunctory toss off line, Ruby. If you were with me now and had my cock before you, what would you like to do? Use it any way you want...do you want to suck it? Put it in your pussy or ass? Jack it off and make it cum on you? Guide it into one of your girlfriend's hole? I suspect your mind is dirtier than three words...show us all what a slutty whore you really are deep down inside...

Back