Crazy Ban

thick_black_meat

OFC Regular
I was banned yesterday for using the word 'taboo' in a sentence. Not for discussing a taboo subject or anything sinister/illegal, for literally saying the word taboo.
I understand you have to have rules around content that is banned, but surely just saying the word cannot be a bannable offense?
It's only been around 24 hours since the ban so I may be jumping the gun a bit here, but regardless of the review the original decision was utter crazyness

I didn't call anyone crazy, I called the decision crazy, and I'll stand by that. I'm merely highlighting that so hopefully i can get it overturned. If it wasn't a crazy decision it wouldn't need overturning...

The word taboo is a banned word. Now you know.

I was banned yesterday for using the word 'taboo' in a sentence. Not for discussing a taboo subject or anything sinister/illegal, for literally saying the word taboo.
I understand you have to have rules around content that is banned, but surely just saying the word cannot be a bannable offense?
It's only been around 24 hours since the ban so I may be jumping the gun a bit here, but regardless of the review the original decision was utter crazyness
It doesn’t make sense that you get banned for saying the word “taboo” but you can post explicit photos and videos on here! Have to say it’s extremely bizarre!

It doesn’t make sense that you get banned for saying the word “taboo” but you can post explicit photos and videos on here! Have to say it’s extremely bizarre!
A taboo is an implicit prohibition on something (usually against an utterance or behavior) based on a cultural sense that it is excessively repulsive or, perhaps, too sacred for ordinary people.

Examples of that are as follows: Incest, bestiality, piss play, scat.
If you would like I can name some more.
But you should get the meaning for taboo on this site now.
All of those things are against the TOU here and banned for. People try to get around those bans by saying taboo instead.

Back