Creating/Changing a Room to Registered Only

Jessikah

Right, so, we've all experienced the whole Guest Accounts and their spam, lack of any effort, and the all-around drama bullshit that comes with them. Same old, same old.

I've heard rumors this idea was pitched before, but I'm bringing this up again because honestly, it seems like a no-brainer. For us ladies, we've mostly gotten to the point where we block PMs from all Guest Users right off the bat because they'll either instantly shoot a dick pic, some copy pasta scene, or some half ass attempt to converse when they really just want in your pants.

On to the suggestion. The title of this topic has a split 'Creating/Changing' and I'll go into detail for that. To start, 'Creating' is as simple as it sounds. A Chatroom is created that ONLY people who are signed in to their Forum Account may access this chatroom. This gives those who've taken the time to be part of the community a members only chat room to converse with others without the spam from the guest accounts.

The other side is 'Changing', from what I've seen, the Adult Chat section is barely used. That could be changed to the Members Only section without creating an additional room to have to be monitored, etc etc.

To summarize and state a clear point. I'm not saying Guest Accounts should be removed, I'm stating that Members, those who've created an account here, should have a Members Only chatroom that they can opt to chat in instead of 'Sex Chat.' The Guest Accounts can still use 'Sex Chat' as they have currently. The only difference is that Adult Chat or, if one is created whatever its name would be, will be for Members. The Guest Accounts seem to enjoy each other anyway, so, I don't see any harm in having such a room for Members.

Please let me know what you think,

Signed,
Jessikah

Right, so, we've all experienced the whole Guest Accounts and their spam, lack of any effort, and the all-around drama bullshit that comes with them. Same old, same old.

I've heard rumors this idea was pitched before, but I'm bringing this up again because honestly, it seems like a no-brainer. For us ladies, we've mostly gotten to the point where we block PMs from all Guest Users right off the bat because they'll either instantly shoot a dick pic, some copy pasta scene, or some half ass attempt to converse when they really just want in your pants.

On to the suggestion. The title of this topic has a split 'Creating/Changing' and I'll go into detail for that. To start, 'Creating' is as simple as it sounds. A Chatroom is created that ONLY people who are signed in to their Forum Account may access this chatroom. This gives those who've taken the time to be part of the community a members only chat room to converse with others without the spam from the guest accounts.

The other side is 'Changing', from what I've seen, the Adult Chat section is barely used. That could be changed to the Members Only section without creating an additional room to have to be monitored, etc etc.

To summarize and state a clear point. I'm not saying Guest Accounts should be removed, I'm stating that Members, those who've created an account here, should have a Members Only chatroom that they can opt to chat in instead of 'Sex Chat.' The Guest Accounts can still use 'Sex Chat' as they have currently. The only difference is that Adult Chat or, if one is created whatever its name would be, will be for Members. The Guest Accounts seem to enjoy each other anyway, so, I don't see any harm in having such a room for Members.

Please let me know what you think,

Signed,
Jessikah

Hey Jessikah, I think you make some very valid points. A Member only Chat Room, utilising the Adult Chat Room is a really good idea. I don't go to Sex Chat room much at all, but I would consider using a Members Only Room. Good Luck with the suggestion, I hope it gets some consideration by the Site Administration x

Back