Creepy Holidays!

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
I

InvincibleLight

Make holidays sound creepy with a description!

Christmas - The night when a fat old dude breaks into houses with a bag for the children.

Easter! Considered one of the most important holidays of the year by Christains (or so I have heard from a few Christians)... Which apparently is to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord and holy saviour after his death via crucifixion.

But somehow we have a bunny who is human size and eats tree sized carrots (or orphans... This is unconfirmed and waiting on the illuminati to address) that literally poops out chocolate pellets wrapped in tin foil for our kids to feast on.

Now I don't know about you... But I ate mud and sand as a kid. Not tin covered poop pellets from a mutated bunny that constantly smiles like a psychopath! Or what about the fact that we tell our kids not to talk to strangers! Yet here we are! Letting them eat the fecal matter of an unexplainable, alien like creature because it is fluffy or furry and cute looking.... Double standards...

Telling kids to say no to free expensive drugs from strangers and a nice vacation/holiday.
Telling kids to say yes to tin covered poop pellets from a mutated creature.

Easter! Considered one of the most important holidays of the year by Christains (or so I have heard from a few Christians)... Which apparently is to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord and holy saviour after his death via crucifixion.

But somehow we have a bunny who is human size and eats tree sized carrots (or orphans... This is unconfirmed and waiting on the illuminati to address) that literally poops out chocolate pellets wrapped in tin foil for our kids to feast on.

Now I don't know about you... But I ate mud and sand as a kid. Not tin covered poop pellets from a mutated bunny that constantly smiles like a psychopath! Or what about the fact that we tell our kids not to talk to strangers! Yet here we are! Letting them eat the fecal matter of an unexplainable, alien like creature because it is fluffy or furry and cute looking.... Double standards...

Telling kids to say no to free expensive drugs from strangers and a nice vacation/holiday.
Telling kids to say yes to tin covered poop pellets from a mutated creature.
Lol, not quite what I meant but good nonetheless

And then I couldn't really do one for other holidays here in Australia.... Do you have another in mind?
Nah, Im just gonna let others handle them for a bit til I think of another

Well I'am introducing good old Hallween known as Devil Night And Mischief Night because Halloween is the most over looked creepy holiday of all time expect for Winter Solstice.

Craving pumpkin and put candles into to scare away evil spirits and creatures or to help their loved one's crossover is defiantly scary and offering candy as offerings to the dead and bobbing for apples with your mouth actually symbolizes witches cauldrons and sacrifices to water deities.

Christmas, where a fat peeping tom observes you night and day (he sees you when you're sleeping/he knows when you're awake), to decide on your goodness. The fat peeping tom then commits the breaking and entering felony to leave a present of joy or sorrow, depending on his assessment of your goodness, as compensation for his crime, and expects to find sustenance for his deeds.

Thanksgiving - Family forcing themselves on each other and committing heinous acts of gluttony.

Valentine's - Tempting women with gifts with the intent to commit acts of lust.

Last edited:
Back