Crimson Knight Rides!

C

CrimsonKnight

Greetings all! I'm a very regular guy with a few odd tendencies but nothing too freaky! I have desire to be a writer and I like to express myself in erotic prose!

I love creating story lines and scenes for both story only and sensual play times. Please let me be clear... I don't just want a romp and a bang. I'm looking for a woman that has a similar ability to express themselves in writing. A sense of humor is absolutely essential because being able to laugh during hot, sweaty sex, that is both rare and priceless!!

Tales of knights and the strong women they desire... a snowy cabin in the hills where we are isolated and free... the midnight swim on the beach of a fresh water spring. Let's discover the possibilities.

My motto: The heart of a man is a wildly passionate thing. The heart of a woman may capture the man, not with chains, but with an answering passion!

Show me what you want and I'll do all I can to make it happen!

Bows to ladies, salutes lords,
Crimson Knight

Greetings all! I'm a very regular guy with a few odd tendencies but nothing too freaky! I have desire to be a writer and I like to express myself in erotic prose!

I love creating story lines and scenes for both story only and sensual play times. Please let me be clear... I don't just want a romp and a bang. I'm looking for a woman that has a similar ability to express themselves in writing. A sense of humor is absolutely essential because being able to laugh during hot, sweaty sex, that is both rare and priceless!!

Tales of knights and the strong women they desire... a snowy cabin in the hills where we are isolated and free... the midnight swim on the beach of a fresh water spring. Let's discover the possibilities.

My motto: The heart of a man is a wildly passionate thing. The heart of a woman may capture the man, not with chains, but with an answering passion!

Crimson Knight

Welcome to the site Knight, I hope you find lots of writing ideas and material here x

Welcome to the site Knight, I hope you find lots of writing ideas and material here x
Thank you Sun! idea mining can happen most anywhere and I've found that where there are fertile minds and passionate discourse, that is where the gold is found! :)

Crimson Knight
You definitely have my attention Sir

Back