I really like that pose. Your ass is lovely and those pussy-lips inviting. I especially like how you're looking over your shoulder like you're just waiting to be taken. I printed it out and was so fucking hard it ached. Here is the results for you...my cock spent, your ass and pussy covered in my cum...I hope it makes your pussy tingle seeing how a stranger used your body for his pleasure. I hope you will touch yourself looking at me.

Attachments

• IMG_6680[1].jpg
    IMG_6680[1].jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 121
I really like that pose. Your ass is lovely and those pussy-lips inviting. I especially like how you're looking over your shoulder like you're just waiting to be taken. I printed it out and was so fucking hard it ached. Here is the results for you...my cock spent, your ass and pussy covered in my cum...I hope it makes your pussy tingle seeing how a stranger used your body for his pleasure. I hope you will touch yourself looking at me.

Now that is exactly what I wanted! Thank you; I needed that. Your aim was perfect and certainly made me squirm.

Gee, months without sex. I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR YOU ONE FUCKING BIT. Try going 18 YEARS WITHOUT SEX and than I MIGHT have a tiny bit of sympathy for you

The fiance lost sex drive for me so it's been MONTHS with no sex. I'd love to see some cocks get hard for me... bonus points for come. Please and thank You!!!!

Also looking for someone who would wanna tribute on a regular basis. If possible.

Love that ass mmm

Attachments

• 4E4833BF-C3CF-4069-8B83-59E45CE8E6F1.jpeg
    4E4833BF-C3CF-4069-8B83-59E45CE8E6F1.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 10
No, it's the fact that I have been housebound 24/7/365 for almost 20 YEARS + most of society shuns me because I have Tourette's Syndrome and Epilepsy

I wasn't looking for sympathy. I clearly asked for tribute photos. I'm asking to see a cock hard for me- not hear you sappy story.

With an attitude like that no wonder it's been 18 years!
Unsure what that has to do with me desiring tribute photos....?
or why you had to post that ridiculous negative comment when clearly it had nothing to do with you society prob shuns you cause your an ass:eek:hole

The fiance lost sex drive for me so it's been MONTHS with no sex. I'd love to see some cocks get hard for me... bonus points for come. Please and thank You!!!!

Also looking for someone who would wanna tribute on a regular basis. If possible.
I’d like to talk a little more! Maybe learn more about you?? I too have been in a similar situation

I would love to tribute you on s regular basis I would cum so hard knowing I was aiming at your beautiful butt it would be even better if you would watch me do it. My cock would get harder and a much bigger load of cumd463b1d690a4d8f85f70aa72e93b5637.jpg pic_7_big.jpg

Good morning !!!

Well sweetheart you give me the pics and I will cum all over them for you and even if you like i can do a few videos of me jerking my cock to your pics and blowing a hot load of Cum on them for you

I

I feel sorry to hear you for not enjoying sex of months but honestly it didn't took even 5 seconds for me to get erect looking at your hot ass and amazing pussy lips :p

Back