Curious

Hi,
My name is Shelly. I am mid-forties and married. I am here out of curiosity about sex chat.

I am not interested in bondage or anything that humiliates people. My husband has shared me and I have done a few group things. Open minded and just looking to see what a site like this has to offer.

Shelly
Hi Shelly,
Welcome to the site, sexchat is as it says, MANY people here take enjoyment in chatting about experiences for one.
I would not begin to think that it would be anywhere near as hot as what you and your husband do irl though, interesting to know how you get on :)

Hi,
My name is Shelly. I am mid-forties and married. I am here out of curiosity about sex chat.

I am not interested in bondage or anything that humiliates people. My husband has shared me and I have done a few group things. Open minded and just looking to see what a site like this has to offer.

Shelly
Welcome! I would love to chat sometime

Hi,

Shelly
Welcome ! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Happy to chat if you'd like ;)

Welcome! I would love to chat sometime
Hi Jason,
Thanks for the message. Your comments about misbehaving made me chuckle. Aside from the humor aspect of your comment I think that sex is a natural behavior and sex social views that restrict a natural behavior is a misbehavior. So to me it is the prudes that are misbehaving.

I see you are in Minnesota. When my son was younger my husband and I took him on a trip that went through Minnesota on the way to Canada. We lived in Texas at the time so it was just north north north north and we came to Minnesota. We spent some time up at Lake Superior. Do you ever spend time up there? It was so amazing to us that there was actually a lighthouse on the shore in a little tourist town north of Duluth. It seemed like we were at the ocean and the idea of finding a lighthouse with an ocean setting in the mid-west was fun. Since then we have visited the other great lakes and I now realize that there are lots of lighthouses along those lakes.

What is up with your tattoo. I looked at it on your profile page. Does it have some special meaning for you? I don't have any tattoos and have never really wanted any. Lately my husband has said he thinks I should consider getting one on my lower back. I have noticed that lots of girls have a little design on their lower back and i have to admit that they do usually look sexy. But the jury is still out on that. My problem is that they are forever. So, while it might seem like a fun thing now I might change my mind someday and... well there is it anyway.

So, nice hearing from you. Maybe we can chat sometime.

Shelly

With the shortage of workers the USA work force is running on a skeleton crew. From your avatar I take it that you are one of the workers. Thank you for your service and it has been nice hearing from you.

Shelly

Hi,

Shelly
Welcome Shelly.
Sexting or sex chat can be done in lot of different ways like sharing each other's experiences about sex or having a virtual sex through texts.
For many people sexting can be a way to realise their fantasies which can never happen in real.
It is fun and I enjoy it a lot.

Welcome Shelly.
Sexting or sex chat can be done in lot of different ways like sharing each other's experiences about sex or having a virtual sex through texts.
For many people sexting can be a way to realise their fantasies which can never happen in real.
It is fun and I enjoy it a lot.

Thank you for sharing your observation. Is that really you in the avatar?

Back