Should I post more picture?

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 43 97.7%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Mm you naughty girl, look what you did :oops:.
I need to get off to your pics now ;)
Feels so nice stroking to you 549521-1484471814-20d39191ebbecb802c688b1b65fade5e.jpg

I wasnt talking bout a dikpic, relax..
I was referring to a proper pic as in one with a smile. Be nice to see your face at least..

I wasnt talking bout a dikpic, relax..
I was referring to a proper pic as in one with a smile. Be nice to see your face at least..

LOL Telling a woman to “relax” is like trying to hug a feral cat. Haha I’m only fucking with you. I don’t trust anyone here enough to show my face. Perhaps with time tho. Yanno us noobs need to feel our way around before jumping head first into these waters. At least I do! :)

Last edited:
Well,
that's absolutely understandable, finally we have a lady in our midst.. So by asking you to relax was like trying hug a feral cat.:). Very well said.. So which is harder? Hugging a feral feline or Taming a dame? I think I'll stick with the Dame lol;) it is a pleasure to meet you.. My names PJ..

Well,
that's absolutely understandable, finally we have a lady in our midst.. So by asking you to relax was like trying hug a feral cat.:). Very well said.. So which is harder? Hugging a feral feline or Taming a dame? I think I'll stick with the Dame lol;) it is a pleasure to meet you.. My names PJ..

Haha!

Okay...you’re alright with me. You didn’t lose your cool. You passed the mini test and with wit and tact. Way to go! Haha

Hey PJ...I’m just a chick you’re meeting on the net and I’d say...I’m as easy to tame as a lion made into a domesticated kitty cat...maybe? :p

OK,

So firstly, now that we've met on the net, and I'm "alright with you" having passed your "mini test" may I suggest at this point that if you are already a "Lioness" then I dare not attempt to reduce you anything less... you see that would just be boring and not of suitability to a LEO " I am an actual LION" and YOU are not just a chick on the net.. TBH you're not the only one testing the waters and seeking a challenge.. Any chick can flash her junk on a site and get noticed but be even quicker forgotten... They are a dime a dozen and a split second swipe memory... Its the very few that can actually captivate my attention for more then 3 or 4 msgs and the rare even fewer who actually posses a level of intellect higher then that of a domesticated kitty cat.. That actually pass my test..

Congratulations. Ummm OK first name please Kitty? Play nice..

OK,

So firstly, now that we've met on the net, and I'm "alright with you" having passed your "mini test" may I suggest at this point that if you are already a "Lioness" then I dare not attempt to reduce you anything less... you see that would just be boring and not of suitability to a LEO " I am an actual LION" and YOU are not just a chick on the net.. TBH you're not the only one testing the waters and seeking a challenge.. Any chick can flash her junk on a site and get noticed but be even quicker forgotten... They are a dime a dozen and a split second swipe memory... Its the very few that can actually captivate my attention for more then 3 or 4 msgs and the rare even fewer who actually posses a level of intellect higher then that of a domesticated kitty cat.. That actually pass my test..

Congratulations. Ummm OK first name please Kitty? Play nice..

Well done on your well thought out post. Nice to know that you can think with the head that rests upon your shoulders. Round of applause to you, PJ! :D

I’ll take the “congrats.” You said “please”....so that earns you bonus points. :p

Turning the spotlight back to the patriotic bikini sporting OP bombshell. :)

My apologies for inadvertently hijacking this thread. It’s all Pj’s fault. Lol *Bows out.*

Back