Dirty, filthy talk about your wife/gf

speedy14

OFC Regular
Send pics of your wife/girlfriend and you choose which One you want me to do?

1. Talk filthy, dirty about them live direct to them
2.Talk filthy, dirty about them live to you
3. Tell them how I would fuck them and repost
4. roll play any fantasy and repost
5. roll play any fantasy live.

All the above are By text, if you want to cam live or talk via speaker live please pm me

I wonder why you choose the name speedy. Was it due to your sexual prowess, or lack thereof?

I do not think it wise to ask other men to discuss you or some other dude to do them in sundry methods of debaucery. A few might do so the shore up their low self-esteem, but most will not. I respect women close to me far too much. Tone it down please. Thank you.

I wonder why you choose the name speedy. Was it due to your sexual prowess, or lack thereof?

I do not think it wise to ask other men to discuss you or some other dude to do them in sundry methods of debaucery. A few might do so the shore up their low self-esteem, but most will not. I respect women close to me far too much. Tone it down please. Thank you.
Apologies if I have offended you but this is only meant to be roll play and for anyone who is submissive and enjoys talking dirty. As far as I can see there are plenty of women and men who enjoy this and I do not push or coerse anyone ever. Bye the way my sexual prowess is fine and if you must know I chose Speedy because I have been living with Parkinson’s Disease for the past 7 years and it’s just a bit of a joke about myself because on occasions I am slow. Please Don’t take it so serious it’s just fun between consenting adults if poeple dont liked what they read then don’t do it Also like you I respect all women and I am a gentlemen in my real life.

My apologies under the circumstances. I am often too "speedy" with a sarcastic or sardonic comment. :)

I suspect that you will soon find a willing partner with whom to chat.

Back