Disconnected

Jayne_

OFC Regular
Getting this error message.

"You were disconnected from the server by onlinefreechat.com.

Reason: Invalid nickname: Jayne_: Do not post any contact information"

First time seeing this message on this site; nickname is valid and no contact information has been posted.

Any explanations?

Getting this error message.

"You were disconnected from the server by onlinefreechat.com.

Reason: Invalid nickname: Jayne_: Do not post any contact information"

First time seeing this message on this site; nickname is valid and no contact information has been posted.

Any explanations?
They banned you from server for sharing contact info (insta, snap, whatsapp, number etc)
The ban lasts 24hrs-3days so don't worry

They banned you from server for sharing contact info (insta, snap, whatsapp, number etc)
The ban lasts 24hrs-3days so don't worry

Yes I understand that, but I didn't even say as much as "Hi" in any rooms, was just chatting privately and certainly didn't give out any information like that. That's where the problem is it seems.

Yes I understand that, but I didn't even say as much as "Hi" in any rooms, was just chatting privately and certainly didn't give out any information like that. That's where the problem is it seems.
If you feel there's been a misunderstanding, then there's a forum where you can request them to unban you.. check it out in support

If you feel there's been a misunderstanding, then there's a forum where you can request them to unban you.. check it out in support

Thanks. Been there, done that, didn't get a t-shirt (or a response as yet), so I thought here would get a quicker response.

Thanks. Been there, done that, didn't get a t-shirt (or a response as yet), so I thought here would get a quicker response.
If it helps, I got banned for using yellow colour font (for 3 fuckin' days).. Lol xDD

Back