Doctor RP

BrettRP

OFC Regular
im looking for a woman to play an extended rp, where im a doctor and she is my patient. we cums in for routine checkups every now and again, and everything is normal at first. until one day i start making sexual advances on her in the examining room. she gives in after a while, and she cums into to my office for 'checkups' that she doesnt need and we have regular sex, even though she is married. please notice i only want to roleplay on this site and am not interested in giving out emails or kik. do not like giving out personal information

im looking for a woman to play an extended rp, where im a doctor and she is my patient. we cums in for routine checkups every now and again, and everything is normal at first. until one day i start making sexual advances on her in the examining room. she gives in after a while, and she cums into to my office for 'checkups' that she doesnt need and we have regular sex, even though she is married. please notice i only want to roleplay on this site and am not interested in giving out emails or kik. do not like giving out personal information
I can rolepay this if I can play as my oc. Her names Sami.

Back