Does my ass look big on this?

Well we haven't really decided what our boundaries are, but we've seen your gorgeous wife and my man can't deny the boner he got from those amazing pics. I'm a bit more shy though so take it easy on me :p hardly as experienced looking as your wife but I'm sure we'd ease into the situation, maybe she'd bring out my inner vixen. Just watching you two would make me drool, and my man wouldn't waste her amazing body so best I keep up, take one for the team and tick wife swap off my list.
My perv lover probably just wants to see me explore and try atleast one other cock besides his ( high school sweethearts)
. You look clean and um.. Adequately hung, and my man's annoying me to try things so here's some shy girl rarities for you and your wife to peruse. Pointless denying I'm a slut after this but as a bigger girl you gotta highlight your strengths. Some stretch marks here and there but my tits look great bouncing my eager young pussy off a thick cock. As I get jealous over your beautiful thin wife getting crammed by my man, I loose all inhibitions and make sure he gets a good view of you mounting my somewhat innocent ass, before the pleasure takes over. P. S my ass is apparently the best place to tribute but my boobs work too.
My man would live to on your wife too

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 987319946.jpg
    987319946.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Bu2ZkYTIYAADiau.jpg
    Bu2ZkYTIYAADiau.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 79
Ooh got some watchers do we :p * blush. Never realized how many people are gonna see this oops. A small treat before my boyfriend gets home... Yall got a fat girl feeling all appreciated and stuff. Even if it's just cos you'd wanna do unspeakable things to me.

Attachments

• multixnxx-16 pictures-8.jpg
    multixnxx-16 pictures-8.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20210720_175759.jpg
    IMG_20210720_175759.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 76
Don't worry , I'd bend you over, spread your legs wide and tap the big booty , spanking it hard , whilst I grab your tits then pull your hips into my cock ,squeezing it hard inside you.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1149008183.jpg
    Snapchat-1149008183.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Snapchat-498493192.jpg
    Snapchat-498493192.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Snapchat-883883820.jpg
    Snapchat-883883820.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Snapchat-878214769.jpg
    Snapchat-878214769.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 40
Ooh got some watchers do we :p * blush. Never realized how many people are gonna see this oops. A small treat before my boyfriend gets home... Yall got a fat girl feeling all appreciated and stuff. Even if it's just cos you'd wanna do unspeakable things to me.
Nice boobs too and that pussy is very lickable

Don't worry , I'd bend you over, spread your legs wide and tap the big booty , spanking it hard , whilst I grab your tits then pull your hips into my cock ,squeezing it hard inside you.
Is that your lady? Can she join :D I'll try handle that monster, but she looks great. Couple vibes? My man would agree

You have LOTS of "watchers", and with a figure as sexy as yours how could we NOT watch, almost as much as watching you get down and dirty with CutestCouple, who are ALSO extremely hot..

Back