Dogging / people watching

Petethesheet123

OFC Regular
My Confession is I love having people watch my partner and I have every type of foreplay/sex. My cock gets hard instantly knowing I have people spying or touching themselves to us having intercourse. I'm looking for anyone who is interested in seeing some photos of us and the videos if you ask nicely. Tributes are also welcome as long as the women of the world get in on this also. I'm someone who can effectively go all night but knowing I'm being watched makes me cum everywhere so fast. Not sure if that's a good thing anyone else have this Confession would love to hear your stories.

Hi Pete, first time here. I've just turned 40. I'm very lucky my wife has an amazing body, but she is not very adventurous. She does like to talk about being watched while fucking, but I can tell she wouldn't go any further than that. I'd love to see some pictures and/or videos of you and your wife. I have a massive hard on now think about spying on you both. Let me know if you want to reach out. I couldn't get my wife involved, but I'd be happy to provide pictures of me cuming to the both of you.

Back