Edgy Morning

Gmandavelxix

OFC Regular
Just spent the last hour jerking off, nothing like a good wank in the morning, the last thirty minutes I had been edging myself, enjoying the ach in my balls, the pressure to cum building up,my dick head swollen and seemingly to glow, precum coating my hand.
After another moment of nearly cumming and relaxing I opened my eyes and caught you watching. You were sitting there head cocked to one side as you do when you show an interest in something, normally when you`re being fed, gaze going back and forth between my hand jerking on my dick and looking at my face. Watching your tongue hanging out as you pant in the heat I get an idea.Calling you over I tell you to sit between my legs. You lean forward, curious I`m sure, with the new scent you can detect. I feel your cold nose touch the area between my arsehole and balls sending my dick jumping, and causing me to gasp in surprise at the touch and the sensation. All of a sudden your tongue darts out and licks my flesh, the feeling of your tongue on my balls causing me to shudder. I start to stroke myself as you get into it,seemingly to enjoy the taste of the sweat. You work up until your tongue is fully lapping at my balls, feeling them tighten even more, the need to cum getting even stronger. My God, if I knew you would feel this goodI would have done it sooner! I spead up my strokes, the sound of my wanking filling the sitting room. I tilt my dick so your tongues works up my shaft over my pumping hand and hitting my head, the heat of your tongue the wickedness of the situ causing my to grunt in arousal.
After a few minutes of enjoying your tongue I reach the last stretch, speeding up my strokes, squeezing my shaft until it borders on pain. I can feeling the cum boiling up frpm my balls and with a spasm I cum! Ropes of seed spraying out over your nose. I continue to jerk off, milking every single drop I can for you to lap up. I collaspe into the chair still grasping my dick at it slowly shrinks in my hand but you, you still lap at it, licking every single bit of spunk your can get, even cleaning most of your nose lol. After a while I push you back, the tenderness of my aching dick to much to let your continue. I wipe the cum your couldn`t reach off your nose, llicking my fingers clean before standing, pulling my trousers up and going to the bedroom to finish offf my homework.

Back