erotic writings (own work only)

S

sail

daddys little princess chapter 1

It's late Friday afternoon, the sun is low but still baking hot. My clothes are clinging to me as i walk the last few steps to my front door, sighing as i walk through the open door. Having left the AC on all day the apartment is nice and cool, its just a relief after a long day at work....hell its been a long week. You have been away all week for work, my body is longing for your touch. Night time is the worst, going to bed alone has become a nightmare. Craving to just curl up in your arms, to feel your firm body holding me safe. Sleep has been my only release as you have met me in my dreams.I chuckle to myself at the fact that the strict rules you left me, are pinned to the fridge so i have no excuses.

As i carefully slip my pumps off and hang my coat up, my mind wanders to the morning you left. It's early Monday morning and i'm still in bed, not having to be in work till midday, i'm making the most of it and having a lay in . Yawning as i roll over, your side of our bed i realise is empty, frowning as i wonder where you are. You don't normal let me wake up without my coffee waiting, when your up first.

That's when i hear your deep voice booming from the kitchen. "Time to get up Baby Girl, i need you in the kitchen now!!!". Sighing deeply as my eyes roll. "But Daddy its early just 30 more minutes please". I can hear you walking up the hall, each footstep muffled by the soft deep pile carpet, yet i can still hear you slowly making your way to our bedroom. I know i'm not going to get to stay in bed, but the brat in me refuses to get out of bed without a fight. "I don't want to you can't make me". I mutter under my breath.

Closing my eyes again hoping that you will think i have fallen back to sleep, no such luck. As the bed bows, i can feel your body sitting down next to me... oh so carefully. That's when i know its not going to work, sighing as your fingers gently running down the side of my face. Barely touching me, travelling down my neck, over shoulder and along my arm. The hairs on my arms standing up as i shiver, my body giving me away as goosebumps dance over my soft skin. "Time to get up Baby Girl" you whisper in my ear, your warm breath caressing my ear, making my breath catch in my throat.

Sighing deeply as i open my eyes slowly, trying and failing to make it look like i was asleep. "But Daddy......." cutting my sentence off with 1 finger pressed softly against my lips. "No arguing this morning, there are things we need to go over before i leave". Pouting i almost forgot you are leaving this morning for the week.

"fineeeeeeeeeee" rolling my eyes as i sulk. A Small smirk appears on your lips as you shake your head. "Do you want to spend the last few minutes before i leave being punished little one". My eyes widen and i sit up and smile sweetly trying to hide my frustration. "No Daddy, im sorry. You know what i get like in the morning with out my coffee". Smiling again, "that's why i have brought you one, drink up then get dressed and meet me in the kitchen. You have 15 minutes". Giggling as I feel your fingers brush a lose curl behind my ear, your fingers lingering a few seconds longer than needed, softly brushing your finger tips over my ear, breathing in sharply as electric pulses through my body from my ear down to my clit.

Leaning forwards your lips press softly against my forehead, sighing contently as my eyes close enjoying our closeness. All to fast they are gone, looking up as you smile softly and gently run the back of your fingers down my cheek “i love you Sasha” a smile spreads over my face as I chuckle “i love you to Josh, you silly man its only 1 week”. With a small smile and a nod your fingers are gone, and i watch as your oh... so.. impressive frame stands and walks out of our bedroom, giggling to myself as my eyes slip down to your tight ass. Not wanting to keep you waiting, i sip my coffee and jump out of bed. Not sure what to wear today, i grab my knee length black body con skirt and a white scoop back shirt. After a quick rummage through my underwear draw i decide on the matching bra and pantie set, the ones you bought me for my birthday.

Taking another quick sip of my coffee before slipping into the master bathroom. Quickly i wash and brush my teeth, looking up at myself in the mirror i sigh. Grabbing my brush i try to tame my flame red curls, un-successively. Giving up i pull them back into a high pony tail "that will do for now, i will have to sort it out before work though" i mutter to myself. Quickly getting dressed, i love the feel of my new underwear against my soft skin.Smiling as i know you will enjoy seeing it on me. I wriggle myself into my skirt and pull my shirt on. Taking one last look in the mirror and adjusting my clothes, i nod "that will do" i whisper to myself.

Emerging from the bathroom with 5 minutes to spare, grabbing my coffee and my phone off the side, i walk out of the bedroom. Slowly i pad down the hall, my toes wriggling in the carpet, i love the feel on my feet. I'm try to be as quiet as i can hoping this time to be able to surprise you in the kitchen. Walking in to the kitchen i can see you are sitting at the table, you look up and i blush as your eyes slowly rake over my body from head to toe.

With a small smirk on your lips, you push the chair next to you out and look back down at your paperwork on the table. That is my signal to sit down. Doing as i'm told i sit, without saying a word i just drink my coffee and wait for you to speak.

With a cough, you look up at me and smile. "As you know i leave in 15 minutes and won't be back till Saturday evening. I have written up the rules that we talked about last night. That way you cant say that you forgot". I go to open my mouth to protest that i'm not an idiot. Raising an eyebrow and giving me that look as to say i haven't finished. I stop before i even say anything. "Have a look over them and tell me if there is anything i have missed". Handing me the list i put my coffee down and scan over it.

HOUSE RULES!!!!!!!!

1: Bedtime is no later than 10pm

2: Eat 3 meals a day with healthy snacks in between

3: NO DRINKING

4: Only your best friend round

5: NO going down the pub/club/bar after work

6: NO TOUCHING WHAT IS MINE WHILST IM GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finish reading and look up. "problem" you growl. That's when the brat in me comes out i can't stop it, before i even know what i have said "yes actually, what the fuck do you mean NO TOUCHING WHAT IS YOURS". I bite my lip, regretting the words that left my lips straight away. Your face changes, gone is the smile and the warm eyes, in their place is a stern look and disappointment. "watch that mouth of yours Missy" almost a whisper as you say it, sending a nervous shiver down my spine.

"NO TOUCHING WHATS MINE" you growl at me, a darkness spreading across your eyes, as they scan my face. your hand slips under my skirt and up between my legs. "This" making me gasp as your fingers slap my growing wetness. "This is fucking mine, you don't get to play with this whilst i'm gone". Slowly circling your finger over my clit through the silk of the panties. "All of your orgasms all of your cum, like you belong to me".

My body betraying me again, as a nimble finger dips inside my silk panties, searching for the wetness that is already growing. Making me groan as your fingers slide into my now soaked slit, slowly moving in and out, curling your fingers in me. "Do i make myself clear little one". I swallow hard trying to be still whilst your fingers fuck me "y...y....yes..... sorry Daddy, i....it won't hap....pen again".

Then as fast as your fingers entered me they are gone, i groan feeling empty. Wanting to feel your fingers more but knowing i can't. "Good girl princess". My eyes widen as i watch you suck my juices off your fingers, licking my lips wishing i could suck on your fingers.

"I have to go now. I will see you Saturday" in one smooth motion you push the chair out and stand up. Tilting my head into your hand as you cup my face tenderly. "Be a good girl whilst i'm gone, Daddy is going to miss you. "Trying to smile as i hate being upset when you leave as i know it upsets you as well. A warm smile playing on your lips, i can hear the soft chuckle in your voice. Trying to sooth my ragged nerves "if you are good i will have a surprise for you when i get home. I love you baby girl"

Pushing the chair back as i try to Stand, my legs shaking as i try and calm down. Biting my bottom lip as it quivers, look up at you with pleading eyes , fighting back the tears. For fuck sake get a grip its one week,his been away before and you have survived. Trying to force a smile as your eyes scan my face, i know you can see the pain i'm trying to hide. Wrapping your strong arms round my shaking frame and pulling me tight against your chest.

My head resting perfectly in your shoulder, i take a deep breath in and close my eyes. "i'm going to miss you so much, i love you to daddy". Soft lips brush my hair, sighing as i enjoying the last few seconds of our embrace.

Then your arms are gone, whimpering softly as i feel your body move away from me. Opening my eyes i watch as you pick up your bags and with one last tender kiss your gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
daddys little princess chapter 2

Gently I shake my head bringing the present back into focus. Sighing as I look around the apartment, without you there it feels empty and cold. Realising my cheeks are even colder than the rest of me, I bring my hand up to my face. My cheeks are wet..... the memory has brought tears to my eyes!!! Slowly wiping my tear stained face, I remind myself that tomorrow is nearly here and that i get to curl up with you. Ignoring the world for the day just us together, smiling as the thoughts of the welcome home I have planned invade my mind.

Looking at my watch I suddenly realise that charlie will be round in an hour. "Fuck, where the hell has today gone" i mutter under my breath. Smiling as I think about how she has been amazing this week keeping me company, I would have been a total disaster this past week without her. No doubt she thinks i'm mad, having spent most of last night a blubbering wreck. Sitting there in my slobby old pj's, watching a romantic comedy and eating a tub of my favourite ice cream (with just a spoon). Such a typical heart broken girl. However it's been good to catch up, i didn't realise how much i missed my best friend until now.

I needed to get ready we have planned to go to the cinema tonight then out for a bite to eat, and at present I looked like something a cat would drag home. Rushing into the en suite bathroom i lean into the shower and turn it on, trying to dodge the cold stream of water as it fills the shower room. Peeling my black skin tight jeans off and stepping out of them my thoughts on what film we are going to watch, next I pull my white vest top up over my head. Discarding them on the floor along with my underwear.

Giggling as I remember what a neat freak i live with, and how much you would freak out if you found my dirty clothes on the bathroom floor. Rolling my eyes as I Bend down to scoop my clothes up and throw them in the washing basket. "seeeeeeee tidy still" i shout, not that any one can hear me or that i would speak like that in you could. Shuddering at the thought of what my punishment would be for that type of attitude, “get all the brat out tonight” saying it over and over like a mantra, as I don't want to ruin your home coming with my attitude. Pushing the thought out of my head, i Grab my phone quickly connecting it to the blue tooth as i fire up my favourite playlist.

Carefully slipping into the shower, gasping as the warm water hits my hot sticky skin. Almost instantly relief washes over me, the tension that I didn't even realise I was carrying departing my slowly relaxing body, the water easing the muggy heat outside. Closing my eyes and just enjoying the water cascading over my body. Smiling to myself as I start daydreaming again.

Silently you slip into the shower with me. Your strong hands gently running over my curves, my skin coming alive with the combination of your nimble fingers slowly digging into the soft flesh of my hips pulling me against you, and the warm water hitting my sensitive skin.

Hearing a noise i'm snapped back to reality, freezing i could of sworn i heard the front door close. Sticking my head out of the shower straining to hear over the stream of the water. "Hello" i shout. When there is no response i figured i was just hearing things and go back to getting washed. Turning slowly in the shower, as the hot water washes away the stresses of the past week, i had been apprehensive when you had the massage head fitted but after this week its been a blessing, feeling it working my knotted muscles is heaven . Opening my eyes to grab the shower gel i stiffly a scream. Your standing there, naked, your eyes scanning my body.

"Your.....your....your..... " words failing me as i stare at you, i had forgotten how breath taking you are. My heart beating so fast and loud i'm sure you can hear it. Forgetting we are in the shower i almost jump in to your arms giggling like a school girl. "missed you, missed you, missed you", the rough yet soft voice that I have so craved all week whispers in my ear “careful little one, don't want to slip and hurt yourself. Daddy is home now”.

Wrapping my arms round your neck holding you tight. I have no idea how long we just stood there holding each other tight, our naked wet bodies pressing against each other, the relief of being in each others arms once again abundantly clear. Fitting together perfectly, like our bodies are made for each other. Feeling your finger softly curl under my chin as my face is tilted up to look in to your eyes, with a smile that stops my heart , your lips lock on to mine in a deep kiss as the water cascades down around us.

Sighing into your mouth as the contact between us sends shivers over my body. Kissing you back with the passion I feel, pouring all the pent up frustration from this week into this one kiss. The love i have for you seeping out of my very pores. Eager to re-quaint myself with every part of you, my fingers curl into your hair as we kiss, holding your face to mine as your tongue darts into my mouth eager to taste, to explore. Moaning softly as i suck on your tongue, a mischievous glint in my eyes.

As my hands take on a life of their own, they slowly dance down your body as my nails skim over your firm chest,playfully flicking your nipple as I run my lips along your chiselled jaw line, your breathing getting faster as I move to your neck, nipping, sucking, kissing, licking unable to get enough of you, without even thinking I push my ass out, leaving a space between our bodies. I hear a growl deep in your throat. Trying not to laugh as I know the growl is your displeasure that our bodies aren't pressing against each other, but i carry on desperate for more. Slipping my hand between our wet bodies, I feel you tense, you know what i'm up to. Letting out a small gasp, as my fingers curl round your already throbbing cock I bite your lip and growl at you softly.

A deep guttural growl leaves your lips as i bite you, making me forget everything apart from the need to please my daddy, my lover, my amazing partner, my body desperate for the rough touch that I know is building in you. As you slip your hand down my spine your nails digging into my skin, making me gasp with a mixture of pain and pleasure from the nails drag down my skin, leaving red lines in their wake. Unable to tell where one pleasure ends and another begins your fingers dance over me, reclaiming what is yours what you have longed for all week. Coming to rest on my firm ass, a smirk appears on your lips, and then with a tight squeeze and a hard spank, I scream as my arse (now turning a soft blush pink) stings yet yearns for more, but you have other plans. Your hand continues slipping down my crack, then gliding over my tight hole making my back arch giving you easier access just how I know you like me, before curling around to slide along my wet slit and slip inside me.

Small groans leave my slightly parted lips as you move your fingers into my waiting wetness. ”Daddy please” almost begging, my voice sounding different with the longing to be filled by your fingers, your tongue, your cock almost becoming to much. Screaming again as your fingers move in and out of my now soaked slit, I sink my nails into your back making you gasp with surprise “naughty naughty little one. Seems someone has missed me very very much” unable to speak I just nod. My lips lock on to your throat kissing, nipping, running my tongue over your wet skin. Purring as my hand starts to move, gripping your glorious cock firmly but gently. "Oh my god, your so hard Daddy". My lips becoming wet as i slide my tongue over your skin, finding the soft area just above your collar bone. Without even thinking about it, i sink my teeth into you.

A deep growl escapes your lips as i bite down “biting isn't nice princess”, trying hard not to scream as your nails sink into my red ass, my head falls back as I bite my lip. With my daddy's throbbing and twitching shaft in my soft hand, My mind starts to race, losing all control of what i'm doing, just succumbing, giving myself to you, my body yours to use as you see fit. "Be a good girl for Daddy" is all i can think as you push deeper inside me, your fingers curling up searching for my G-spot, writhing in your arms as waves of pleasure ripple though out my body, finding my G-spot I groan loudly, “scream for Daddy” you rasp in my ear. Our arousal building , i can feel the eagerness from you to feel the wetness building between my legs. "i have missed you so much baby girl, i need to hear you screaaaammmm for me" unable to deny my daddy anything i scream as i feel my dripping wet hole being stretched and claimed by your fingers.

All of a sudden your hand comes down with a loud crack, smacking my already stinging ass hard."DADDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY" i scream. Panting from the stinging strike, quivering as the pain is replaced by pleasure. Trying to absorb all the sensations that flow over my body at once, the fullness between my legs, the cold air hitting my wet skin and the the hot water on my now red ass, your lips and teeth skimming over any part of me they can find. Squirming in your arms as your free hand strikes my other cheek, causing me to scream for you again, your nails sink into my flesh and pulling me tighter to your body I struggle to catch my breathe. My senses flooded with sensations I have craved all week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purring against you as our bodies press against each other, getting lost in our own world. Groaning as you mark me as yours again. My hand moving slightly faster around your cock as I feel you hardening. Smirking as i know it wont be long before the need to reclaim what you own takes over. Releasing your engorged shaft i place my hands on your chest and push myself back, just enough to be able to turn round. The need for contact to great, your hands grab me and pull me back, pressing back against your chest, your arms holding me tight against you, resting my ass perfectly in your groin. Having been deprived any contact for to long I grind myself back, as your cock lays between my ass cheeks. Quickly losing what little control I had as i grind my ass into your throbbing shaft. Needing more my arms come up and behind me wrapping round your neck causing my back to arch. Leaving my breast completely exposed to the water and your fingers.

Biting down into my neck, purring as you take what is yours. Shuddering as your throbbing cock slides down along the soft rise of my firm ass. Growling as i feel my Daddies rock hard shaft slips inside my waiting hole. Slowly filling my tight ass with your hard, throbbing cock. Our bodies pressing against each other as your hands squeeze my breasts. Biting my lip as I hear you groan with pleasure sliding your shaft all the way inside me.

Groaning as you bite down on me a smile playing across my lips. Moving as much as i can, trying to show you how badly i have needed you. The sensations running through my body as you reclaim what is yours. My head falling back on your shoulder as i close my eyes relaxing filling me like only you can. Shuddering as i absorb the waves of pleasures rippling through my body. My fingers weaving their way into your hair holding you close as I slowly start my move on your cock. Moaning and panting as my tight ass hole is stretched with your thick throbbing cock. Feeling your hips slowly begin rocking back and forth against my ass cheeks. My climax slowly building as i crave release, your cock sliding nearly all the way out before pushing back in again harder. Feeling your balls grazing against my pussy as I'm filled to the hilt."Oh...... my...... god Daddy your cock is so hard, FUUCCKKK!!! fuck me please, harder, faster, i need to feel you".

As the words leave my panting lips, i feel your fingers slip to my wet nipples, pinching, pulling, twisting as the pace increases. "Rub your clit for Daddy just like you know i like" I stop breathing as those words are whispered in my ear in your rasping growl. Trying to answer but all that comes out is groans and grunts, words have failed me so as you start fucking my ass harder and faster, i just nod. Eager to please you, eager for my much needed release. I suck on my fingers and make them wet, before sliding them between my legs. It doesn't take long before they have found my swollen clit. Doing as i have been instructed my fingers slowly start rubbing "slap it" you growl in my ear. screaming as i slap my now soaking wet pussy, sending shivers rippling through my body.

Not caring any more i move myself faster on your twitching shaft as i feel you growing even more. My fingers moving faster, knowing it wont be long before you shoot your seed into me filling my ass. Completely lost in the carnal desire between us, our world becoming just us two and the pure bliss that we are chasing, lost in a sea of pleasure, bodies writhing, twitching, squirming, clawing, biting, pushing each other closer and closer to our climax. .

"Im going to fill your ass baby girl with my cum". Your words nearly my undoing,

"p...p...please Daddy"

"Wanting to cum princess are we. Have you been a good girl whilst i have been away"

"Yes... yes...yes Daddy" is all i can manage as the need to climax has become almost unstoppable. Thrusting hard and fast as your hips slam into my ass, making my soft skin red.

"cum little one, give Daddy what he wants" Screaming as i cum on command, my body ripping apart as wave after wave pleasure washes over my quivering body.

"DDDDDAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"That's it cum baby girl, milk daddy's cock" . With one last hard and deep thrust, burying yourself completely into my now stretched pucker. Screaming as you bite down on my shoulder, growling with the force of your climax.

"Who's Daddy's good little cum slut, take it all baby girl" The feel of your hot cum shooting into me, filling my ass pushes me further over the edge. Strong fingers dig into the soft flesh of my hip i feel you shaking your body racked with its own orgasm. Panting as i try to get my breathing under control. twitching and shaking in your arms as the after shocks still roll over my now shattered body.

"Daddy has missed his princess"

Daddy’s Little Princess chapter 3

Standing in the shower our bodies intertwined as we slowly come down from our explosive orgasms. The mixture of the hot water with the cold air hitting my skin causing my body to contort as small explosions of pleasure erupt through out my body, the heady scent of our sex lingering in the steam, the combination of the waves of pleasure still rippling through me, the feel of you still in my tight ass hole and the exhaustion from exerting all the sexual frustration from this week, makes my legs start to buckle and my head spin so much so that I need to reach out placing my hands on the cold wet titles to stop from collapsing, closing my eyes I try to slow my breathing and calm down and ride out the after shocks of our joint climax.

Still impaled on your slowly softening erection I giggle to myself as I know your watching my ass as it quivers around your cock, my blushing red back side rippling as my body squirms with the last waves of my climax, giving my arse it a playful squeeze before your arms encompass my quivering frame as I fight to bring my breathing back under control still. The feel of your warm breath on my neck as you shudder with the remaining pleasure of the orgasm that we just shared causing goosebumps to dance across my skin. Without even thinking about it I tilt my head away from your lips, exposing my neck and throat completely to you.

Whimpering as your lips run softly down my neck, tenderly kissing my shoulder at the same time as slowly pulling your cock out of my ass, your arms loosening their hold around me just enough so that your cock is no longer encased in my tight ass. Gasping in pleasure as your hand slips down my body and spanks my ass again “my Good Girl” you whisper in my ear at the same time “your ass looks perfect like this, bright red with my cum leaking out of you” still panting slight I try to speak “yes….i...umm….yes….tha...thank you ….daddy”

Feeling empty and some how hollow without you I moan softly as my legs finally give out on me, but before I can fall your there, scooping me up into your arms, my head resting on your shoulder as I wrap my heavy arms around your neck “i got you baby girl don't worry, I would never let you fall” trying to hide my yawn as I answer you “i..... know.....daddy” nuzzling into your neck as you carry me out of the shower “grab a towel princess, I need to dry you before you sleep” not wanting to move as im to tired I sigh, “cant I just…… sleep like… this daddy” fighting back the yawn, “no you cant little one, you will get sore and daddy cant have that, you only get sore from what I do to you” giggling at your words I do as im told,reaching down I grab the towel and pull it into me cuddling it up on my chest like a blanket.

Not able to stiffly my yawn this time I close my heavy eyes, the next thing I know we are in our bedroom. “Stand up Sasha I need to dry you”, “i don't want to, i'm comfortable daddy” I whine as I try and fail to roll over and ignore you.

“Have I got to repeat myself little one”.

Hearing the tone I groan and try to stand, my legs shaking as I force my body to do as it's told.

“That's my good girl”.

Standing in out bedroom completely naked, my skin tingling from the combination of the now cold water droplets on my body, the cold air in the apartment and being overly sensitive due to our passionate session, trying not to shiver but unable to control it as a massive yawn escapes my lips. “Tired princess?” to tired to speak let alone open my eyes I just nod, hearing a deep chuckle next to my ear “well you need your rest baby girl, daddy has missed you, and I have plans you for”. Chuckling at your words, my mind racing at what plans you have come up with for me, raising my arms above my head and stretching and yawning as I ask “wha...t plans daddy” your fingers skimming slow over my body snaking there way up over my thighs, my hips, pausing a second longer as your caress my stomach, your hand tenderly sliding up between my breasts, making me shiver again, “oh you will have to wait and see little one” to tired to try and argue about it “yes daddy”

Giggling as I feel the soft towel slowly creeping over my neck gently massaging and drying my skin as its moved by your strong hands , my shoulders and arms are next to feel the tender touch. Carefully as if I might break at any moment, your hands move over my chest drying my breasts one by one, moaning softly as I feel your thumb catch my nipple. Feeling my nipple hardening as your lingering touch sends pulses of pleasure from my nipple, down my body, feeling the throb between my legs growing, as my back arches just a enough to thrust my breasts in to your waiting hands. Chuckling “not yet beautiful” then the towel and your hands are moving down my stomach, over my hips. I gasp as I feel your breath in my hair, my legs almost giving out under me as the towel cups my radiant red arse, small circular movements drying and kneading at the same time.

Whimpering as i'm not sure how much longer I can stand for my thighs shaking from the strain of standing “almost done princess then we can snuggle and you can sleep”. The pace of your drying doesn't change still taking your time, slowly exploring my body making sure to not miss a single part.

“sit”

Is all I hear through my exhausted haze, feeling your hands gently pressing against my shoulders yet holding them as well so I don't just fall back in a exhausted, crumpled mess. Sighing as I feel the softness of the bed bow under my weight, relaxing as the tension from trying to stand leaves my body. Your hands leave my shoulders, lingering a second longer than need as they brush down the sides of my pert breasts, quickly I place my hands on the bed behind me to stop from laying back, you said sit not lay.

Taking my right foot in your hand you tentatively start gliding the soft cotton towel over my toes, taking the time to make sure each one is dry before moving on to the next. Slowly dragging the towel up to encase my foot, showing the same care to each part of my body as you glide the towel over my skin, up my shin, curling round to my calve, your fingers gently kneading into the aching muscles, causing me to exhale deeply the breath I didn't know I was holding. “That feels so good daddy, you always know exactly what I need and how to look after me daddy” chuckling to yourself as you carry on with your task, moving to my thigh “i have to look after my little one, cant have you getting sore, well not unless it's me making you sore” Blushing at your words as I bite my bottom lip.

Your fingers kneading my thigh as they seem to take on a life of their own, almost feeling your need to devour, to taste, to enjoy me. My breath hitching as they move closer and closer to your end goal, my sensitive swollen slit almost pulsing as your fingers send tingles through my body, so tired yet feeling my body reacting to your touch like only you can make it. Your warm breath on my skin as your plant soft feather light kisses up the inside of my thigh making me stop breathing as my thigh quivers at your touch igniting the need for you deep inside me again, as they trail behind the towel slowly getting higher and higher, “again daddy?” I gasp. Moaning softly as the towel brushes lightly over my sensitive inner lips, a stray thumb causing my breath to catch in my throat as it glides over the swollen sex. Barely making contact, but just enough for me to feel the dampness between my legs grow even more. A deep growl vibrates against my thigh “oh daddy wants to eat you alive little one, I can smell how badly you want me again, just the thought of running my tongue over my pussy makes my mouth water, it has been to long since I taste your sweet juices on my tongue” yawning and shivering not sure what I want I groan “yes daddy”

My mind starting to race with thoughts of what you have done and might do to me, imagines dancing behind my close eye lids making me shift slightly where I sit, “everything ok princess” I can hear the amusement in your voice, you know exactly what your doing to me, swallowing hard “yes everything is fine daddy”, “you would tell me if there was something wrong, correct” biting my lip harder as your thumb circles my clit before your finger plunges into my growing wetness, “yes....of course... I.... would daddy” struggling to not let on how aroused I am becoming and failing “i want you daddy” as my back arches.

Whimpering as I feel you move away. Yet feel your finger running my juices along my parted lips “open and suck me clean baby girl”. Not needing to be told twice I open my lips wider as you slide your finger into my mouth. Tasting the sweetness as my tongue rolls your finger in my warm mouth, before I gently suck on you lapping my juices up off your finger, groaning as you pull it away, my mouth trying to follow your finger craving to taste more of myself on you. Then your lips are there, locking on to mine as your tongue replaces your finger in my waiting mouth. All to quickly your tongue is gone. The heaviness of sleep starting to engulf me, but desperate to stay awake.

Your hands are on my left foot repeating the same tender care, fingers snaking there way up my thigh again, slowly.....slowly.....slowly inch by torturous inch.

Causing my lips to part slightly as my breathing becomes harder as your hand moves the towel between my legs, the towel now slightly rough from the dampness it has absorbed, rubs softly against the sensitive slit making me moan quietly, as my hips move against your hand showing the need growing deep inside me, “All dry princess” then your hands are gone, leaving me whimpering for more. Scooping me back up into your arms, in one fluid action you pull back the covers and lay my trembling exhausted body into our bed “try and sleep now baby girl ”, “but….but… but daddyyyyyy” yawning and stretching in our bed “whats wrong little one, do you want daddy to make you cum again for him” rolling over as I yawn “stay wi…..th me daddy” my voice almost a whisper as I drift in and out of sleep.

The feel of the soft cotton sheets as you pull them over me causing the tiredness to engulf me. Somewhere in the back of my mind I am aware of the bed bowing gently next to me as you climb in, your need for closeness as great as mine. Hearing the laptop spring to life, your hand lays protectively on my hip causing my lips to curl into a small smile. Through the haze of my impending sleep I murmurer.

“what.. are ..”

“hush little one sleep, I will stay with you don't fret. I just have some work to do before I can curl up with you and sleep” “yes.....Daddy”

yawning once more before sleep finally takes me.

That was an absolutely well worked story, loved every part of it, or WAS it a story????

Yet ANOTHER exciting and very imaginative chapter , you really need to see about publishing....:)

Back