Ex Mother in law

BigCharlie

Ok. I have many things which one day need to be confessed, but first and foremost must be my attempt to fuck my ex mother in law...

I have always had a nylon fetish, and a liking for older ladies. I also had a MIL who always wore a skirt and tights. At first I tried not to notice. I would make an effort to ignore her legs which were right in front of me, and her sexy feet. It all changed one afternoon when she wore sheer black tights for the first time, certainly the first time I had seen anyway.

I spent that afternoon being as helpful around the house as I could just so I could take in the amazing sight of her nylon covered legs. I may hace become a little obsessed!

Then one New Years eve, we were together on out own. My wife and Father in law were out, and the kids were asleep. She sat on the sofa and I was on the floor. I couldn't resist touching her feet. I made a joke of it, and started just touching and playing with her tights. I remember they were loose, and I tied the feet together. I was thinking how amazing it would be to tie that nylon knot around my cock. I was so hard, but I didn't admit to it.

After that, I used to sneak into her bedroom to masturbate into her tights. Then one afternoon we were alone, and I was feeling too horny for words. I had an office in their house, and filing cabinets in the baxk bedroom. I asked her if she could help me with something in the filing cabinet. I managed to get her to bend over to look in the drawer. Her skirt rode up a bit, and I was transfixed by the nylon on her legs. To be hobest, if she was wearing the black ones, I would have taken her there and then. As it was, I was on my knees pretending to search for something on tge floor.

She straightened and turned around, so my face was almost level with her crotch. I was so stiff it was painful. I wrapped a hand round behind her and grabbed her bum. My other hand went to touch her legs. I got it up above her knee, before she shooed it back down again, and made it clear that this was not going to happen.

After that I changed tactic. I pulled myself out of my trousers and brushed my stiff tip against tge exposed part of her lower legs. She was very shocked, but didn't pull away. I just rubbed myself against those lovely legs for a couple of minutes. It really didn't take long for me to cum, and cum hard. I don't know whether she enjoyed it or not. It was never spoken of, and it never occured again, but she was always happy to sit with her feet very close to my lap, and sometimes would give me a quick flash of crotch when no one was looking.

Ok. I have many things which one day need to be confessed, but first and foremost must be my attempt to fuck my ex mother in law...

I have always had a nylon fetish, and a liking for older ladies. I also had a MIL who always wore a skirt and tights. At first I tried not to notice. I would make an effort to ignore her legs which were right in front of me, and her sexy feet. It all changed one afternoon when she wore sheer black tights for the first time, certainly the first time I had seen anyway.

I spent that afternoon being as helpful around the house as I could just so I could take in the amazing sight of her nylon covered legs. I may hace become a little obsessed!

Then one New Years eve, we were together on out own. My wife and Father in law were out, and the kids were asleep. She sat on the sofa and I was on the floor. I couldn't resist touching her feet. I made a joke of it, and started just touching and playing with her tights. I remember they were loose, and I tied the feet together. I was thinking how amazing it would be to tie that nylon knot around my cock. I was so hard, but I didn't admit to it.

After that, I used to sneak into her bedroom to masturbate into her tights. Then one afternoon we were alone, and I was feeling too horny for words. I had an office in their house, and filing cabinets in the baxk bedroom. I asked her if she could help me with something in the filing cabinet. I managed to get her to bend over to look in the drawer. Her skirt rode up a bit, and I was transfixed by the nylon on her legs. To be hobest, if she was wearing the black ones, I would have taken her there and then. As it was, I was on my knees pretending to search for something on tge floor.

She straightened and turned around, so my face was almost level with her crotch. I was so stiff it was painful. I wrapped a hand round behind her and grabbed her bum. My other hand went to touch her legs. I got it up above her knee, before she shooed it back down again, and made it clear that this was not going to happen.

After that I changed tactic. I pulled myself out of my trousers and brushed my stiff tip against tge exposed part of her lower legs. She was very shocked, but didn't pull away. I just rubbed myself against those lovely legs for a couple of minutes. It really didn't take long for me to cum, and cum hard. I don't know whether she enjoyed it or not. It was never spoken of, and it never occured again, but she was always happy to sit with her feet very close to my lap, and sometimes would give me a quick flash of crotch when no one was looking.
It is impossible NOT to be able to be tansfixed by tights, for me on BOTH sexes, just to be able to run my hands across them is so intense, i cannot begin to imagine how it must have felt like for you in that situation, at least she allowed you to grip hold of her sexy nylon encased bum AND cum, if only she had just told you how it felt for her...

Back