Exhausted After A Gangbang

FatAssMilf

OFC Regular
So those college boys I met on the beach yesterday invited me to a house party. I show up, and I'm the only woman there, with about a dozen hot, young college studs eagerly waiting for me.

Let's just say every part of me, and I mean every part, got a rough workout that night.

What a great night, although now my old bones need a rest.

ED43E48.jpg

So those college boys I met on the beach yesterday invited me to a house party. I show up, and I'm the only woman there, with about a dozen hot, young college studs eagerly waiting for me.

Let's just say every part of me, and I mean every part, got a rough workout that night.

View attachment 65399
After your rest let me fuck your slutty ass. I would smack your ass till its red. I would fuck you with different size dildos from smallest to largest.

View attachment 65399
Snapchat-1304643532~2.jpg
My wood between your juicy tits , licking circling your hard nipples, cock sliding up and down your tits , rubbing pre cum on your tits as you lick my tip .

Back