Experiment.

TashaX

OFC Regular
I did something. I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I'm not against it. It was my first time doing something like it.

My hairbrush.

I lifted my mattress and placed the brush there with the handle sticking out. I gave it a good few sucks first to get it wet before I turned on my hands and knees. I already stripped my clothes off by then. Lucky for me, my bed's at the right level. I had my knees spread wide apart as I reached beneath me with one hand to hold onto the base of the handle and in place. I rocked my hips back and forth, grinding myself against it for a while as my pussy throbbed. When I couldn't take it anymore, I moved the handle so the end was pressing against my entrance. I pushed back on it, moaning as I did so, taking it in nice and slow until I had every inch of it in me. I placed my hand back on the ground. God, it felt good. My pussy clenched. I tried to relax my muscles the best I could as I rocked my hips and got myself into a rhythm. Until I could feel how wet the handle was, that was when I began to pick up on the pace. I fucked myself faster and harder. My hands formed into fists as I put my forehead down on the floor and slammed my hips back. Fuck, it was enough for me to cum right then and there but I held back. So I moved my hips in circles and ground myself on it. I turned my head to the side, reached one hand to my clit and began to rub it in circles. My other hand? I reached back to give myself a hard smack on the ass. There I was, grinding and fucking myself on the handle, rubbing my clit and smacking my own rear end. Slowly, I began to move my hips back and forth again. I fucked myself until I came hard. My body was shaking and trembling by the end of it.

A fan-fucking-tastic description of your "experiment". Keep on experimenting and telling us all about them. Two thumbs and one dick up!

Attachments

• H - New 4K -147.jpg
    H - New 4K -147.jpg
    892.8 KB · Views: 3
Back