Extreme Punishment

N

Nattymalva

3091FF34-A619-44FA-A629-147836BABD5E.jpeg 326AFC3B-D557-4718-9C97-064353D2848E.jpeg Hi. I am a professional BDSM model and the submissive of my beloved Mistress Becca. I am looking for a woman who would like to control the ejaculation of a 19 year old slave until he is able to collect three liters of his own frozen semen. He will only be able to feel pleasure through the strictly controlled masturbation of his new and unknown sexual jailer, and the punishment will culminate when he has managed to freeze 3 liters of semen. Until then he will not be able to maintain even friendly relations with a woman, nor speak, or much less look into her eyes. This punishment seems harsh and infinite but in the dungeon, and after a session he broke two teeth of a girl (his girlfriend) for pure machismo, and thus perhaps he will learn to respect women even in his next life. If anyone is interested, I will send you their contact details and certain photos so you can see that this is serious. He still doesn't know, he's only been waiting for a negative surprise for two weeks. Any woman of any age is welcome to request ownership of this punishment. in fact the first one that requests it will get it.

Back