Extreme Violent Sexual Choking

Fuckray

OFC Regular
I once dated a girl who confessed she cheated on me and demanded I punish her by hate fucking and violently choking her. However because I was upset about her cheating I wasn't really in the mood for sex and just wanted to leave. Then she said she was lying just to get me to do what she wanted, which was extremely frustrating. We ended up taking a break from each other for a couple weeks and when we got back together we had the sex she wanted. It was intense and at one point she was trying to choke her self out with the belt around her neck and just absolutely losing her mind. She ended up coughing all night afterwards and got some nasty bruises on her neck that looked like someone tried to strangle her to death. Made me feel down right guilty as I regretted it. She then demanded that it was the only way I was allowed to fuck her. When I said no she said fine and that she would find somebody who will so we broke up. After a couple years went by of not speaking to each other she sent me an email apologizing and explaining that she had tried it out with a few other men who were not as restrained as I was and that's when she decided she didn't like it anymore. I had decided I'm never doing that again, I'll still do the hard core fucking with some slaps and brief choking; but the near death experience sex, leaving horrible bruises where one feels just the pain for hours maybe days afterwards is not for me.

Back