Females & Males

Redman707

OFC Regular
At times i go to the chat rooms just to check out what kinda shit people say about each other. Its off the hook . On both sides of that sword we pretty cold harted. Lot of guys send unsolicited d pics and more and more women cheat on their boyfriend's husband's ect . Not long ago men held that title. That being said before anyone starts passing judgment you may wanna look in the mirror. No ones perfect.

There are reasons behind ppls behaviour in all cases.
Because we don't know their story, i try not to form any assumptions. Yes there are ppl there who are not sincere, but i still want to believe that some ppl are there to escape their real life, instead of just being dick because they're bored or horny. Perhaps they are genuinely struggling with emotions and situations and find ofc a good place to retain their sanity. Maybe im naive. Or too trusting. But I hopei spot the fakes well enough. :oops:
I hope your chat experience is a good one in the majority :)

My chatting experience is always a good one . Point im trying to make is no one is better than anyone else. We all have our baggage. For people to degrade other people because of who they are or the size of their dick or because some lady is over weight is kinda messed up. But that's just my opinion. So u know i always enjoy chatting with you

I totally agree with you. Those kind of ppl shouldn't be on chat rooms. But there will always be bullies in this world unfortunately. Sometimes women are the worst. I've experienced it first hand.

Back