{Females} RP.

Jess312

Hai! So I'm a bit addicted to roleplay.. I'd love to have one with anyone! It'd be about stranger and a local citizen, boss & worker, teacher & student, strangers.. Etc, we can talk about it in private. As I said, girls would be appreciated. Thanks for your time! ;3

Kisses to yall, Jess <3

Hai! So I'm a bit addicted to roleplay.. I'd love to have one with anyone! It'd be about stranger and a local citizen, boss & worker, teacher & student, strangers.. Etc, we can talk about it in private. As I said, girls would be appreciated. Thanks for your time! ;3

Kisses to yall, Jess <3
Im super intr try roleplay

Hi Jess, I'm super into role plays... love the stranger theme... feel free to get in touch via email mkblow at yahoo dot com xx

Kisses to yall, Jess <3

Hi Jess, how are you doing?
Had a fun though, if you've got a girl you're RPing with, maybe we could try a 3way RP?
Hope to hear from you x
Jay

Back