Fetishes

Axel1245

OFC Regular
Hi every one we are all human and all have that one fetish that top every thing else mine is a woman in stockings or panty hose i cant help but to look if i see it dont matter who the woman is lol please lets hear what the ladies and the gentleman's fetishes are

Mine is stockings and pantyhose dont matter who the lady is i always have a s3cond or third look lol

So Mines weird...I have a thing with shorts. The times I did stuff for whatever reason it always happened when I was in shorts. So shorts kinda became my trigger, sexually for that.

I like to let the guy cum inside the pussy but without penetration, after blowjob I let him put the tip in the entrance to drip his cum, yeah i know, its weird

I have a fetish for men’s socks. Sweaty, stinky, used, worn, on my face, on my body, on my panties… I’m not as attracted to the feet themselves unless they are in socks. I have no idea where I got this fetish from, but it is my biggest and strongest “weird” kink. I know foot fetishes are super common (though way less common in women in my experience) but I mean a lot of my other fetishes are weaker or more centered around phrases or things that fall under “standard” sex acts.

One of my others though is a light pup play kink. I don’t necessarily want to be owned as a dog 24/7 in a pup play relationship, but as a more temporary dynamic during sex I love to just completely be a dumb horny doggy girl and be made to please my master and myself <3

After that, I’d say I’m into a little bit of everything, from time to time. I’ve done piss play and wax play and choke play and other kinks, and none of them are super important to me but they can all be hot in the right context. Depends on what turns my partner on <3

I have a Jeans/Denim fetish. It got triggered seeing the music video for the Nelly Furtado song "Maneater" as a teenager. Seeing her dance in a tight jeans turned me on straight away. . Since then, a little tease , dance, grind in a tight jeans is all that's needed to make me horny.

Back