First Impressions

Mistress_Rachel

Pro: It's good that chat is pretty similar to the last one to retain some familiarity

Cons:

1. Only Gmail seems to work as a email to get signup comfirmation, Pretty restrictive meaning many people either have to make a Gmail account to sign up, or will just not bother and be lost in the transition, Entering other email providers means your just waiting an eternity for an email that will never arrive.

2. Nowhere for any photo's other than an avatar or any detailed info that you could put on a profile on the previous site, basically feels like chat from the old site has been retained but 95% of the profile features have been binned.

Con - Polluted by Guests . Can't trust anyone that's too lazy to become a member . You don't really even know how old they are .

I'm connected here through a yahoo email address
It would be great to hookup with a nimpho for buddy sex

Something I've noticed is that when I was logging in as guest it was so easy and instant to log in to the chats, now I'm a member it's very difficult, constant error pages, repeatedly having to confirm I'm over 18, constantly being signed out and disconnected, weird, doing less chatting now I've joined than I was before! Oh well...*goes to sign out and back in again as a guest!

Con - Polluted by Guests . Can't trust anyone that's too lazy to become a member . You don't really even know how old they are .
One of the things I noticed when I first checked out this site is that most of the members don't welcome guests. If a guest don't feel welcome and feel invited to join in the room chat then they are much less likely to become a member. As members we should give guests the benefit of doubt by welcoming them if they come in chat and say hello. Saying hi to those that say hi when they come in chat also helps keep the chat alive. I decided to become a member regardless of feeling unwelcomed and have been a regular for 3 weeks now and try to participate in the chat and say hi to those that say hi when they come in, but still I feel unwelcome most times when I come in the Adult Chat room. Even when there is chat going on in the room among many that I have engaged in public chat with, I come in and say "Hello everyone" and many times I am ignored (I could understand that if I was an asshole or an idiot). I know how that makes me feel and therefor have to think others feel the same way. Most of us that come in the Adult Chat room are here to make friends and get to know some people that we enjoy hanging out with and we ALL want to feel welcome. I don't give up easy but sometimes I feel like it is a lost cause.

One of the things I noticed when I first checked out this site is that most of the members don't welcome guests. If a guest don't feel welcome and feel invited to join in the room chat then they are much less likely to become a member. As members we should give guests the benefit of doubt by welcoming them if they come in chat and say hello. Saying hi to those that say hi when they come in chat also helps keep the chat alive. I decided to become a member regardless of feeling unwelcomed and have been a regular for 3 weeks now and try to participate in the chat and say hi to those that say hi when they come in, but still I feel unwelcome most times when I come in the Adult Chat room. Even when there is chat going on in the room among many that I have engaged in public chat with, I come in and say "Hello everyone" and many times I am ignored (I could understand that if I was an asshole or an idiot). I know how that makes me feel and therefor have to think others.eel the same way. Most of us that come in the Adult Chat room are here to make friends and get to know some people that we enjoy hanging out with and we ALL want to feel welcome. I don't give up easy but sometimes I feel like it is a lost cause.

Basically people need to know what they want from a site like this. I know personally I'm hoping to find a woman that wants to play with me... I've tried flirting in person. But so far no one wants a ride on the roller coaster

Back