Fishing with Karen

offtoshow

OFC Regular
You will recall that Karen was screwed by my friend Paul, She had made a good start at expanding our sex life.

We spent many a night in bed talking about Paul.
I always brought it up as we laid in bed together.
I kept telling her she was brilliant and that I was so proud of her.
When we were fucking, I would bite her lip to remind her of him and play hard with her nipples.

I knew this was really turning her on as she came so hard.

The months passed, and I wondered if there would ever be

another chance of seeing Karen get fucked again.

I had been buying Karen lots of new clothes, lower cut tops,

short skirts, etc.

One morning Karen said we should go fishing to one of our remote spots

The summer was in its height and as it turned out it was a bit of a heat wave.

I encouraged Karen to wear her skimpiest clothes.
when we arrived I setup the fishing poles and laid out the blanket for Karen.

As she lay in the sun reading a book.
She undid her blouse just enough so that standing to one side I could see her breast

It was not long before two Guys showed up and set up their gear just a short distances from us

They seemed to spend most of their time drinking and smoking.
I noticed that they used any excuse to pass our fishing spot to get a look at Karen as she Laid there reading.

The weather got hotter and I suggested to she should undo a few more buttons on her blouse.

I was delighted when she agreed.
She looked great laying there with blouse almost completely undone and her legs parted just slightly. Wisps of her pubic hair peeked out between her legs (she did not wear any pannties)

One of the guys was walking past and caught a glimpse of Karen laying half naked in the sun.
I watched as he walked back to tell his buddy.

My mind was racing. I knew the guys were interested in Karen.

Would they actually do anything about it or would it be all look and no play.

I decided to walk back out to the car using the excuse I forgot my smokes.

I went past the guy's fishing spot and stopped for a chat.

When I got back Karen was sitting up talking with one of the guys with her blouse completely open

I knew Karen was getting turned on by the guy sitting there looking at her breast.
Karen Nipples were fully erect.
I stopped just long enough to give her a kiss and grab one breast then went back to my poles.

The guy offered some suntan oil to Karen and she accepted the bottle.
Karen took the bottle and and removed her blouse
She rubbed the oil over her breast and neck.
As she handed the bottle back the Guy asked her if he should put any on her back and Karen quickly said yes please.
The guy started to rub the oil on her back and allowed his hands to wonder along her side.
With each pass his hands would travel toward her breast until they were touching the sides.
The guys bulge in his pants told me he was excited by Karen.

Karen most of noticed also because each time his hand would get close to her breast she would turn and his hand would then rub over her nipples.
That was all the guy needed, he reached around her grabbing both breast in his hands.
Karen laid back down on her blanket allowing the guy to add more oil to her breast.
Now the guys Friend noticed what was going on and came over to watch.
Karen looked up at him and said “my legs could use some suntan lotion”.
The new Guy grabbed the bottle and started to rub the oil on her legs.
his hand reaching up under her short dress.
Karen started to moan has his hand rubbed under her dress.
she quickly lifted her dress up over her belly allowing full access.
Now both guys were rubbing their hands all over Karen as she lay completely exposed.
Karen reached over to the guy that was rubbing her breast, undoing his zipper.
She reached in and took out his manhood and started to give him a hand job.
The guy stood up removing his pants and then kneeled on the blanket and Karen pulled him by his manhood up to where she could use her mouth.
She started to slowly lick his dick and with each lick she would take it in to her mouth just a little more each time.
The other guy was now placing two fingers inside of Karen and all of a sudden Karen removed her mouth to let out a moan as her hips rose up telling me she had just had her first climax.
The guy jumped and yelled she is a squirter!!!
Karen then continued to give the first guy a blowjob while using her hand on the second guy.
It did not take long before both guys exploded covering her face and belly with their cum.

As we packed or gear into the car the guys asked when we would be back to this spot .
Karen replied we never knew we just show up.

On the drive home I asked Karen if she enjoyed herself.
Karen smiled and said we need to do this more often
having sex with a stranger was the most exciting thing she has ever done.
Her hand slid over between my legs as she said we need to get home so we could finish what was started.

so now I try to make sure someone meets us at one of our fishing spots.

Loved reading about one of your many adventures, going into great detail, it's SO reassuring that SOME marriages are like this, you most certainly deserve each other, i HAVE sat back and pictured the scene in my head, won't be forgotten...

Back