"Followers"

Discussion in 'Site, Chat, and Forum Feedback' started by ladydeth, Jun 15, 2019.

1. ladydeth

ladydeth New Member

I understand the point of "followers" to be more or less analogous to a friends list. But just like how one-way blocks leave open the possibility of stalking by the subject of the block, one-way "following" on this website is basically an open invitation that says "Hey! Come be a creepy stalker," and there's not a goddamn thing the person you want to "follow" can do about it. I don't want that genuine POS tntmsalter following me? Tough luck, because blocking/ignoring does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING as far as the followers list is considered.

This isn't Twitter or Instagram. We don't need "followers"

@TacoBelle @Cozzman tl;dr version: This website has MAJOR safety issues.

UntamedDame, hemihead, P_G and 2 others like this.
  2. Pfw12

Pfw12 New Member

Hi sexy girl you single

3. ladydeth

ladydeth New Member

download.jpg

Lumorsex, UntamedDame and hemihead like this.
  4. Pfw12

Pfw12 New Member

Yeah

5. hemihead

hemihead Well-Known Member

I understand your concerns and concur . There should be a mutual 2 way deal . You mentioned one creep but there are many , many more here , you might even like alot of them and talk to them . But they are creeps none the less . I think the only way to go is just forget the following altogether or have where you have to accept them like infantile Fackbook or Twitter .

UntamedDame and ladydeth like this.
  6. ViXxXeN

ViXxXeN Moderator Staff Member

*follows hemihead until he gives up the Whoppers*

ladydeth, Jerseyjen and hemihead like this.
  7. hemihead

Never ! Not even in death .

Jerseyjen likes this.
  8. UntamedDame

UntamedDame Member

You’ve gotta be fkn kidding. Case in point. :confused:lol

ladydeth and hemihead like this.
  9. UntamedDame

UntamedDame Member

Agreed! Wishful thinking that their could be a block function that would be fool-proof and air tight to suffocate the trolls.

Unfortunately, most forums do have privacy concerns. Hence, the reason we all need to exercise extreme caution when plastering personal info. in the threads and spilling our guts to “friends” in pm. I too wish that there was a way to block members all together, so there’s no way they can see my info and vice versa. The reality is that they’d likely just re-invent themselves under a new SN and be a peeping creeper once again. Some people have nothing better to do than to f*ck with others and make a nuisance and ass out of themselves. :rolleyes:

Be safe and stay guarded y’all!

ladydeth and hemihead like this.
  10. hemihead

I find the most obnoxious are the Guests and they do have the ability to change names and even sexes at random . better to just block Guests as soon as they hit chat and save the trouble .

UntamedDame likes this.
  11. UntamedDame

UntamedDame Member

Good to know! I’m taking notes. :D

hemihead likes this.