Friendship at the time of quarantine

Sun10

I am 31 yo woman. I am looking for a woman with great sense of humour, who keep on writing me through out this ongoing epidemic.
I won't mind sexting, but not in good mood these days. She can hide her identity if she wants. No video or audio call. Just writing emails

I am 31 yo woman. I am looking for a woman with great sense of humour, who keep on writing me through out this ongoing epidemic.
I won't mind sexting, but not in good mood these days. She can hide her identity if she wants. No video or audio call. Just writing emails

Hi, I just want to chat too. Never done this and never been on online sex chat. But I am curious and interested in writing and knowing other people online under a different name than my own. No risk of meeting me for sure. But I am nice, people say.

How are you? Just this mess of a pandemic is making us more autistic than usual but keep resisting girl. There are things to read and music to ear and we have to survive
Do we have to write here or can we email?

Back