Frustrated

B

BrokenTree

Hey....so, what is going on here? Seriously not trying to come across as rude, but come on.....

It's been over a month, I still get the "Not Authenticated" message....TacoBelle, you said apparently it's due to some other account....well, as I've messaged you before and said, any account I had before was deleted, any account you see that is supposedly attached to my IP is not me, I don't know what the fuck it is and by all means go ahead and delete it, it doesn't bother me at all.

But come on....a fucking month??? Maybe I'm not popular enough or some shit? Maybe you don't like me and I'm not even on the list to fix.

Either way, this is bullshit....if there was any way to give feedback about the site in general, you would not be getting a good rating at this point.

So thanks for being frustrating and even better, for accusing me of something I don't have instead of offering solutions to help.

So would it help at all if I made a second account? some other guy in chat was in both his accounts and talking to everyone and nobody seemed to care....if that's the case, then I'm really curious as to why it's such an issue to get me authenticated when this is my only account......???

Seriously not trying to complain constantly but I'm really starting to feel singled out for some reason....

Neat...no reply in almost a week...

So other people can log in and out of multiple accounts, have names like "daddy-something" or "young-something" or whatever, clearly alluding to ddlg shit and or being underaged, which are both against the TOS and it's fine...the can chat and carry on all day long

And I have done nothing wrong....I deleted my old account, created this one....still not authenticated...but no....apparently I am "double logging" ....umm....nope?

This feels like some kind of grade school social club where only the "cool kids" ever get any help with anything....and obviously I am not a "cool kid"

Yup....frustrated.....

Neat...no reply in almost a week...

So other people can log in and out of multiple accounts, have names like "daddy-something" or "young-something" or whatever, clearly alluding to ddlg shit and or being underaged, which are both against the TOS and it's fine...the can chat and carry on all day long

And I have done nothing wrong....I deleted my old account, created this one....still not authenticated...but no....apparently I am "double logging" ....umm....nope?

This feels like some kind of grade school social club where only the "cool kids" ever get any help with anything....and obviously I am not a "cool kid"

Yup....frustrated.....

I'm sorry you're going through this... I'm kind of in a similar situation and understand your frustration. At this point...thinking about leaving the site.

I'm sorry you're going through this... I'm kind of in a similar situation and understand your frustration. At this point...thinking about leaving the site.

Yeah, this is me coming back to the site after a break....figured a new account and fresh start would be better....apparently the wrong choice. You aren't alone in thinking of leaving. Things like this are probably why a lot of the regulars I used to see aren't around anymore....

I'm going to give it a little longer, basically because I didn't do anything wrong so it's unfair and ridiculous that it's taking so long to resolve and I'd like to see it through, but it's not up to me....being at the mercy of people who aren't overly concerned is certainly draining.

I hope your situation gets resolved in a much more timely manner than my own has been handled. Good luck!!

Yeah, this is me coming back to the site after a break....figured a new account and fresh start would be better....apparently the wrong choice. You aren't alone in thinking of leaving. Things like this are probably why a lot of the regulars I used to see aren't around anymore....

I'm going to give it a little longer, basically because I didn't do anything wrong so it's unfair and ridiculous that it's taking so long to resolve and I'd like to see it through, but it's not up to me....being at the mercy of people who aren't overly concerned is certainly draining.

I hope your situation gets resolved in a much more timely manner than my own has been handled. Good luck!!
Maybe log out of site, delete cookies and history? I’m sorry you continue to have this issue

Maybe log out of site, delete cookies and history? I’m sorry you continue to have this issue

Thank you Jen, I appreciate it....I have tried that, just now and every time I log in with my fingers crossed that maybe today it's been fixed. I'm not trying to be a dick or insulting or anything, but I am frustrated and it basically feels like I'm being punished for something.....

Anyways...as near as I can tell at this point it's either a waiting game of it will be fixed and I'm just not being made aware of any estimated timeline or nothing will be done and they're just waiting for me to get so frustrated I just leave altogether.

I probably pissed somebody off by venting my frustration, which probably ruins any chance of this actually getting fixed.....and that sucks, I hope it's not the case. I'd be some thankful and happy if one day when I tried it magically worked though, I can say that much.

@TacoBelle....I am so sorry if I'm being annoying, but can you please do what you need to do to fix me? seriously...I deleted my other account, I tried logging in, it doesn't work...I don't know what else to do...I'm trying really hard to not be super negative and bitchy about shit, but I'm having a really hard time. If you can't fix it, tell me to delete this account and make another...just let me know what, if anything, I can do to help....thanks

At this point I'm fairly certain I'm just being ignored all together.....it's nice to not be wanted

Back