Fuck me.

TashaX

OFC Regular
I should be asleep really, but all I can think about right now is how badly I wish for someone to fuck me. I don't want it to be soft; I want it to be rough. You can take me against the wall, bent over, I don't fucking care. Just... fuck me good. Hard. Deep. Fuck me till I can't take anymore.

Rp …. I’ve seen you around the building . I’m three doors down . I’ve noticed your tight body those sexy legs and I’ve been wanting to slide my toungue over every inch of you . I was coming home from work tonight . It’s been a long day . I notice as I pass your apartment the door is open . I’m worried what if someone has come in to hurt you . I decide to check it out . I open the door and pass through the halls looking to make sure everything is okay . I see a cracked door . I peek inside and my eyes land on your tight naked body layer on your bed asleep . My hands rush to my crotch I’m instantly hard . I’ve waited so long to see you this way . I decide to try I slip myself in your room and ease my way over to you . I slowly put myself on the bed and slide my fingers over your wet warm slit . I can’t take it anymore it may be wrong but duck it . I pin you to the bed as you wake startled I look in your eyes as you recognize me . I tell you to just stay there your scared but I won’t hurt you . I tease your sweet lips and clit with the tip of my throbbing thick cock . I tease u as I twitch beneath my eyes begging for me to fuck you . I shove myself inside you as you moan . I thrust deep and hard as your pussy quivers around my cock you scream and moan and thrive begging for more . I flip you over and slap your ass and shove myself back in u as I pull your hair and fuck you like the dirty little slut you are . ….. good so far ?

I should be asleep really, but all I can think about right now is how badly I wish for someone to fuck me. I don't want it to be soft; I want it to be rough. You can take me against the wall, bent over, I don't fucking care. Just... fuck me good. Hard. Deep. Fuck me till I can't take anymore.
Well come here and I will

Yes, up against the wall!

Back