Furry Femboy looking for dom.

SmallFemboyFur

Yeah, I’m into things like incest and ap. Incest or whatever isn’t required, but ap preferably is required. If you don't like it, move on and save is both some time, no need to let me know about how I’m ‘disgusting furry trash’. If you would like to rp, message me!

Attachments

• 75AD80CF-B9D0-4341-875F-9529413612F4.jpeg
    75AD80CF-B9D0-4341-875F-9529413612F4.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 8
Yeah, I’m into things like incest and ap. Incest or whatever isn’t required, but ap preferably is required. If you don't like it, move on and save is both some time, no need to let me know about how I’m ‘disgusting furry trash’. If you would like to rp, message me!
Wanna chat? I'll be your dom

OwO *masturbates in one hand and plays with a lighter in another* Uwuw ychu in 2 scat tehehe.
I wanna poop in your furry little mouth.
B-butt I'ma bit nervous. Mommy said is finally tim to do this kind of stuff. And um *softers* well *drops penis and lighter and puts fingers together. I'mu more a sub. I wanna take your poopoo. You're big smellies. I can be your everything. I wanna be your little toilet princess. I'may be a little boy but I'm girly girl uwu.
Poop in my mouth. I want nothing but to eat your squishy and slimy messies. You don't have to train me or anything. Mommy gave me enough practice since I was 5 rawr.
So hit me up. I'll be waiting for my big stinky.

Im intrested

Back