Gangbang Confession - true & kinda long

nonotrilly

Nevermind the boring details of how I came to be in a 6 m, 1 f gangbang that I wasn't technically "qualified" to join. No dishonesty on my part, just a lack of communication between me and my hosts. One early evening June twenty years ago, I knocked on the motel door to be greeted by the sight of Jan - a late 40's to early 50's dirty blonde wearing nothing but a black corset, her large C cup breasts out - on her knees and slowly fellating the largest cock I had seen to then. He was a biker type w/ long hair & handlebar moustache, about the same age as Jan, and sitting buck naked in a chair. Her portly, bearded husband greeted me warmly and directed me to the bathroom to disrobe. I came out to see Jan & biker guy on the bed, both on their knees, his cock in her hand. She beckoned me to join. Instantly hard, I hopped on and she took hold of my cock. Hubby videoed as she took turns sucking & stroking each of us, hubby encouraging us to fondle her breasts and be as vocal as we liked. This lady knew how to work a cock. It was the wettest, sloppiest bj of my life. Plus, it was so hot to watch her suck on the other man while she stroked my shaft. After a few minutes, we were both close to climaxing. Starting with me, she took the entire length of my cock in her mouth. As her head bobbed up & down, I was as firm and swollen as possible. She pulled back, looked me in the eyes while stroking my shaft and said in a southern drawl "You got a big load of cum for me?" Breathing so heavily I could hardly speak, I could only subtly nod my answer. Jan aimed my cock towards her tits, and I let out a long groan as thick white ropes of my cum covered her gorgeous breasts. She turned & took care of biker in much the same way. I took over videoing while she went to work on hubby's quite stubby, but very girthy manhood. She got on all fours so hubby & biker could spitroast her, switching places after a while. A knock on the door took hubby away for a sec. He returned w/ two twentysomething guys, also quite well endowed. I should mention here that I am of average length & girth. Never had a complaint, but I won't ever impress any size queens. Jan continued servicing the guys, stroking, sucking, and getting fucked repeatedly. She also received plenty of clitoral stimulation and squirted after some vigorous masturbation. The star of the show, she always had a cock ready for her attention, and eager hands touching her breasts. Another knock at the door, and hubby returned w/ another thickly built, muscular young man. Getting undressed, he revealed his massive cock. As big as my forearm, he was long, but also possessed enormous girth. Jan wanted him immediately. Rolling onto her back, exposing her dripping pussy for all of us to admire, she insisted the young stud fuck her. With long strokes met by her eager pussy, his cock made a loud popping sound with each thrust. Jan moaned. Finally, new guy filled up his magnum with a huge load. Jan, her pussy drenched, her hair soaked with sweat, and her face flushed, invited me to rub her clit while she lied back on the bed. She then took me into her mouth again and worked my cock like before. I pulled out to cover her ample tits with more cum. But neither of us was prepared for the velocity of my ejaculation, as it shot across her face. She just laughed and said "You may not be the biggest, but you can still cum. I'm glad I could help you cum and cum again hon." I said my thanks and took my leave, while Jan continued her impressive performance, servicing the men with enthusiasm. I never did hear from Jan and hubby again.

Back