Goodbye

LucaManfredi

I write this post to say goodbye to this site, where unfortunately I met only fake friends. I walked into this site in the worst period of my life looking I don't even know what. Some people have pretended to be friends for pity, but it suffused to disappear for a while to see that no one was there for me. In any case I greet everyone without any grudge. You can delete my profile this is my last message and sorry for the Bad English.

I write this post to say goodbye to this site, where unfortunately I met only fake friends. I walked into this site in the worst period of my life looking I don't even know what. Some people have pretended to be friends for pity, but it suffused to disappear for a while to see that no one was there for me. In any case I greet everyone without any grudge. You can delete my profile this is my last message and sorry for the Bad English.

Hey Luca,

I’m sorry you feel this way. I tried to be here for you as a friend always. I still am if you need me.

I left you a profile post in June telling you just that.

I thought you had left the site, and I also was going through a very bad time the last couple of months so it was difficult to reach out.

I hope you reconsider and stay, not everything is as you perceived. I feel you had quite a few friends that cared about you on here.

I wish you all the best your friend

Sun66

Sorry life is difficult for you right now. Don't give up. Always a 'new day, new way' All the best, WE will be here should you wish to return. I am new here myself, I hope I do not experience any similar results. Good Luck

Back