Hallucinating? Yes, but not rn.

Irene_Adler

OFC Regular
Do people simply lack imagination because they fail to see something beyond letters on screen? Or is it all just in my head, all the things that I see, all the worlds behind words, all the thoughts behind eyes, dreams behind realities.
Horizons and open skies and everything makes perfect sense. And every cloud is in the perfect place for that big painting
all over me.
Breathe with me. Be with me. In this rhythm of words there is a heartbeat, there is a soul. There is a body, a bundle of nerves, feeling...
Feeling.
Everything.

"How many words do you have?" he asks and I wonder what language I should reply in. The smile in his eyes touches the light and then the corner of my mouth. I smile back and start counting...

Do people simply lack imagination because they fail to see something beyond letters on screen? Or is it all just in my head, all the things that I see, all the worlds behind words, all the thoughts behind eyes, dreams behind realities.
Horizons and open skies and everything makes perfect sense. And every cloud is in the perfect place for that big painting
all over me.
Breathe with me. Be with me. In this rhythm of words there is a heartbeat, there is a soul. There is a body, a bundle of nerves, feeling...
Feeling.
Everything.
"How many words do you have?" he asks and I wonder what language I should reply in. The smile in his eyes touches the light and then the corner of my mouth. I smile back and start counting...
One sentence can bring far more than 10 pictures, you just need the right frame of mind and be open and willing to experience other people’s thoughts and desires

Back