Hang out

Never really done this before so wanted to try something new. Just wanted to make a thread where it's easier to talk to you all and meet new people I haven't spoken to yet!:)

Well Bevans16, we have never spoken before, but I just saw your thread and wanted to say hello, x

Hahaha ok. I love to draw well, love art in general, I'm quite the intellect and I like soccer/football!

That’s a great start, what do you like to draw? What media do you use? What’s your style? Who or what inspires you artistically?

I love Dali and Kush, I used these artists as inspiration for my tattoos x

That’s a great start, what do you like to draw? What media do you use? What’s your style? Who or what inspires you artistically?

I love Dali and Kush, I used these artists as inspiration for my tattoos x
I don't really have an inspiration but I started out with like cartoons and anime stuff because I feel like they are good basic/ amateur levels. Tell me about you!

I don't really have an inspiration but I started out with like cartoons and anime stuff because I feel like they are good basic/ amateur levels. Tell me about you!

Well, that will teach me a lesson lol, I asked you and now it came back to me. I live in Australia, behind a forest full of tree ferns, eucalypts, wattle and moutain ash trees and absolutely love it. My parents met here and were originally from Italy. I work full time, in food safety risk mitigation and it can be quite stressful, so I do love to come here and chill. I love to have fun, sometimes I just watch, sometimes I am so loud everyone can hear me, it really depends on my mood. I am a free spirit, very spiritual, and I try to leave people feeling better for knowing me. I love listening to the Smashing Pumpkins, The Killers, Fuel, Carolina Liar, watching my Aussie Rules Football team get thrashed every week, (they almost won last night), spending time in my garden, I just joined the gym too. I am a little kinky, and do love to explore that side, I am a switch and a brat. I hope to meet my twin flame someday, he has to be around somewhere.

Now back over to you....

Well, that will teach me a lesson lol, I asked you and now it came back to me. I live in Australia, behind a forest full of tree ferns, eucalypts, wattle and moutain ash trees and absolutely love it. My parents met here and were originally from Italy. I work full time, in food safety risk mitigation and it can be quite stressful, so I do love to come here and chill. I love to have fun, sometimes I just watch, sometimes I am so loud everyone can hear me, it really depends on my mood. I am a free spirit, very spiritual, and I try to leave people feeling better for knowing me. I love listening to the Smashing Pumpkins, The Killers, Fuel, Carolina Liar, watching my Aussie Rules Football team get thrashed every week, (they almost won last night), spending time in my garden, I just joined the gym too. I am a little kinky, and do love to explore that side, I am a switch and a brat. I hope to meet my twin flame someday, he has to be around somewhere.

Now back over to you....
Wow Australia... I never really get to travel so every place seems exotic, but that one with good reason. I would love to visit; how many crazy animals do you see??? And eucalyptus!! Koalas near your house? haha I love animals<3! Food safety, that seems tough haha good luck with that and make sure everything I eat won't kill me please:)

Wow Australia... I never really get to travel so every place seems exotic, but that one with good reason. I would love to visit; how many crazy animals do you see??? And eucalyptus!! Koalas near your house? haha I love animals<3! Food safety, that seems tough haha good luck with that and make sure everything I eat won't kill me please:)

Ha ha ha, well around my house there are koalas, kangaroos, cockatoos, wombats, kookaburras, echidnas. I’m doing my best to make sure our products are safe lol. Well if you come to Australia, I’ll show you around x

Ha ha ha, well around my house there are koalas, kangaroos, cockatoos, wombats, kookaburras, echidnas. I’m doing my best to make sure our products are safe lol. Well if you come to Australia, I’ll show you around x
Haha might have to take you up on that. Haha those are some radical animals, so exotic lol. They would all be my pets!:) lol

Back